I noticed the radio was off. Don't know why. Turned it back on and I can make calls but when I try to connect to the internet I get the "insufficient network coverage" message.

I am at my mountain home now and signal strength here isn't good. But, I have been using the Storm for three days now up here and have had full access.

Is something else going on related to the radio having gone off or is this something related to a lack of signal strength? The meter reads in the same range as it has the past three days.

The only thing I can add is I did the business card on the battery trick this morning and now I noticed the radio off and then no internet connection. No idea if this could be related and the radio may well have been off before I did the trick and I just didn't notice it.

Thanks for any advice.
    11-28-08 09:35 AM
    I have a user getting the same error. Please help!
    09-16-09 10:27 AM
    the radio really only turns off if your battery is low, you turned it off, or somethings broken.
    what OS are you on?
    and also would you consider reloading your OS or a new one to see if that would solve the problem?
    09-16-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD