From CNET (take it for what it's worth):

"The carrier has begun rolling out the software upgrade via the Desktop Software Manager and Web-based software first, while the over-the-air update will be pushed out at 9:30 p.m. PST on Friday so you have three choices as to how you want to get the new software. You can check Verizon's support Web site for specific instructions."
    12-05-08 06:58 PM
    If I had the leaked .75 version will I still be able to see the .75 OTA update and reboot to that version (yes I know its most likely the same thing). I haven't seen an icon show up on mine yet and when I check the OTA wireless updates in the options it still shows no updates available.
    12-05-08 07:15 PM
    If I had the leaked .75 version will I still be able to see the .75 OTA update and reboot to that version (yes I know its most likely the same thing). I haven't seen an icon show up on mine yet and when I check the OTA wireless updates in the options it still shows no updates available.
    I tried and it won't work. You'll have to downgrade to .65 and then upgrade to .75 again.
    12-05-08 07:16 PM
    doesn't seem like it's worth it to downgrade and the upgrade again. I'll wait for the next one.
    12-05-08 07:17 PM
    its not working because its not past 930 PM PST yet
    12-05-08 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD