Just got a black berry storm and I dont really know how to use it that well yet. When a call comes in the screen stays black I cant see who is calling. How can I fix this? So when someone calls I can see who is calling before I answer?
    05-11-09 12:36 PM
    The Storm won't do this automatically. You have to download an application to do that. There are plenty of places with apps, including crackberry.com. Take a look around.
    05-11-09 04:07 PM
    The Storm won't do this automatically. You have to download an application to do that. There are plenty of places with apps, including crackberry.com. Take a look around.
    Whenever I get an incoming call my Storm ALWAYS displays the name and phone number of the incoming call, plus company name if listed.

Did you try a battery pull?
    05-11-09 04:24 PM
    Whenever I get an incoming call my Storm ALWAYS displays the name and phone number of the incoming call, plus company name if listed.

Did you try a battery pull?
    I think he's talking about the backlight, but I was actually thinking of the other alerts. Disregard my post above.
    05-11-09 05:52 PM
    i had that problem if my phone was locked and i felt it vibrate and answered before it lit up the screen would stay off during the call. i updated to os 132 and it hasnt happened yet.
    05-11-09 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD