Hi all. I'm in need of some help.

I'm using a 9530 that has been unlocked so that I can rock it with T-Mobile. I DL'd and installed 5.0.0.230 yesterday.

Everything seemed to be working great until I started getting some phone calls. If I missed or ignored a call, my phone would seem to "Freeze" on the incoming call screen, long after the call had been sent to my voicemail. The only way to get rid of the incoming call screen is to hit the Red "end / hangup" button.
    -After this happens, every time I hit the red "end / hangup" button, it takes me to my DialingPad (just like when you hit the green "dial / answer" button). If I try to place an outgoing call, my phone tells me "Cannot Connect, Call In Progress".

I have to do a battery pull to fix this glitch everytime! Please tell me that someone out there can help me?

Thanking you all in advance.
    09-25-09 09:58 AM
    I am sorry to say that so far there is no fix for this issue. I have been having the issue so I went back to .167 and I have so unhappy. .230 is the best OS I have used besides the phone issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 10:03 AM
    Sirhil

IT SUCKS!! I dont want to spend the time to go back. Do I need to do a battery pull every time? It just happened.
    09-25-09 10:09 AM
    Yep or if you can handle your phone becoming an Iphone in the sense of you will have to exit every app before using another. I only lasted a week before I down graded

09-25-09 10:41 AM
    Personally I would do a full wipe, backing up everything of course. Install .230 and then selectively back up what you need. .230 works fine on a lot of Storms so a clean install and back up of what you need may fix the issue.

09-25-09 10:51 AM
    Minigts

do you have the incoming call glitch that I described above?

I'm assuming that you probably dont, but I had to ask for sure.
    09-25-09 10:57 AM
    Minigts

Is there anything special that I need to do to my phone (other than a full backup)??
    Would I need to re-install another OS? Could I just do the wipe, and then re-install 230?
    09-25-09 11:10 AM
    Man I just typed a LONG post that in not going to type again. Hit the wrong link! Back up everything, wipe the device and reload .230. If that doesn't solve it, go back to a stable OS. But my advice is when you restore just restore contacts and any important data. Don't worry about favorites or service books or whatever, unless you're on another carrier. Only restore that which you can't replace.

09-25-09 12:27 PM
    it could be related to your service books. I havent seen or heard of that error on people running the verizon ones.
    09-25-09 12:39 PM
    Minigts

I did everything as you described... It didn't fix it. I'm going to have to downgrade after lunch.

Also, one thing I though was weird, when I clear my even logs now, I have two items that wont erase. Before, they used to all be deleted.
    09-25-09 12:41 PM
    it could be related to your service books. I havent seen or heard of that error on people running the verizon ones.
    Paul
    I tried forcing the "T-mobile Service Books" to the device via the Advanced section of the Backup/Restore menu on DM. They didn't seem to take...

Do you think that could be it?
    09-25-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD