I agree, a good rich green would have been nice, not that olive color though... don't need that... Who knows maybe more will come
    Tell the Incipio rep here if you see them post! I requested yellow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 03:48 PM
    I ordered mine on Friday and received an email saying it was sent that day! Hoping it'll be here tomorrow but I doubt it. I ordered purple!
    05-04-09 01:47 AM
    I guess I'm sold on getting the feather, I was gonna get the silicrylic but now I'm gonna order the feather for sure. I guess they fixed that cracking problem then?

05-04-09 03:38 AM
    I have found the best protection for my Storm. I first installed a Best Skins Ever shield and really liked how it covered and protected my Storm. I used the case that came with my Storm from Verizon and with the Skin on my Storm fit in the case real tight. After 3-4 weeks the corners of the skin began to peel back so I found a BB case from Amazon 82115RIM and it worked perfectly. I then read in this thread about the Incipio feather case and bought a red one from e-bay. When it arrived I peeled off the Skin on the sides of my Storm and slid it into the Incipio case. Now I can carry the Storm in my pocket or inside the leather case either way a perfect fit!

Thanks to all who posted in this thread their opinions and experiences with cases/skins.
    06-30-09 12:45 PM
    I have found the best protection for my Storm. I first installed a Best Skins Ever shield and really liked how it covered and protected my Storm. I used the case that came with my Storm from Verizon and with the Skin on my Storm fit in the case real tight. After 3-4 weeks the corners of the skin began to peel back so I found a BB case from Amazon 82115RIM and it worked perfectly. I then read in this thread about the Incipio feather case and bought a red one from e-bay. When it arrived I peeled off the Skin on the sides of my Storm and slid it into the Incipio case. Now I can carry the Storm in my pocket or inside the leather case either way a perfect fit!

Thanks to all who posted in this thread their opinions and experiences with cases/skins.
    Glad you like your case.
    Incipio has some of the best customer service that I've encountered out there.
    I first got my black Feather back in April, and it only took two days for delivery (I reside in Las Vegas, NV.).

And when my Feather developed some minor stress cracks, they replaced it free of charge... and they had a new replacement Feather on it's way in under an hour of calling. Gotta love that!!

They're also in the process of making a better Feather, with an interlocking holster to match... or so I've been told.
    06-30-09 01:42 PM
    I have to disagree. Incipio has great customer service. And yes they replace product. But they made a Sycrilic case for the storm that made the screen unresponsive. You had no way to tell what happened. This apparently was a large problem and they never alerted anyone. I went through 3 phones trying to solve this problem. They are nice people, but how they handled this situation was very poor. My friend and family are moving on........
    06-30-09 03:45 PM
    Best skin case I have found
    06-30-09 03:48 PM
    I have to disagree. Incipio has great customer service. And yes they replace product. But they made a Sycrilic case for the storm that made the screen unresponsive. You had no way to tell what happened. This apparently was a large problem and they never alerted anyone. I went through 3 phones trying to solve this problem. They are nice people, but how they handled this situation was very poor. My friend and family are moving on........
    If you still like your Silicrylic case, and if you still have it, why don't you try what I did? I had the same problem with the screen not being responsive but thanks to one of the members, I did a small mod to the case and it worked like a charm.

Cut out the small piece of silicone that's covering the right convenience key or if you can (my fingers were too clumsy for this), shave a thin layer of silicone on the inside part of the silicone covering that button.

* Incipio is aware of this problem and they should have a newly designed Silicrylic within a few weeks.
    06-30-09 03:50 PM
    On the other note, it's too bad that I can't use my Silicrylic any more because it won't fit into the Seidio cradle... So I'm going Feather now.
    06-30-09 03:57 PM
    My feather cracked...I gotta wait a few weeks for the new "improved" version to come out...customer service was great though...lets see how the new one works for me...
    06-30-09 05:15 PM
    Haha they still sent me a new one while we wait!

06-30-09 06:36 PM
    I love mine. It makes the phone a lot more comfortable to hold. It's also thin enough to allow the phone to fit in a leather case/holster.
    06-30-09 09:03 PM
    I just picked up a blue feather today, hopefully its a newer version that doesnt crack like everyone is saying. If this case is as good as described I may have to grab a black and red too.

Also got a leather vertical holster. I cant wait for that. Double protection.
    07-01-09 11:15 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD