I get 2 storm feather cases from incipio through amazon one black the other red ,when received they sent wrong red for Curve instead storm ,I contacted them by email sunday evening asking for solution as I am overseas and shipping back the wrong case will cost more that its price ,I was really shocked monday early morning I received an email that they are very sorry for the mistake and my correct case is already out on the way and they including even the tracking number,I think dealing with such excellent customer support is really amazing
    05-11-09 12:55 PM
    That's good to hear, considering I'm going to buy an higher-capacity battery from them.
    05-11-09 08:53 PM
    That's good to hear, considering I'm going to buy an higher-capacity battery from them.
    Is this a bigger battery that woupd require a bigger door? Or is it the same size battery as stock?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 09:48 PM
    Incipio took care of me as well. Great CS!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 09:49 PM
    Yes, they are SUPERB! I ordered a Feather for my Storm and an aluminum case for my iPod Classic recently. The iPod case ended up not fitting, which was partially their fault (mislabeled on site), but mostly my fault for continually being confused about what iPod I have...lol! Anyway, I sent them a message, they helped me determine which exact iPod I have, and then they sent me out the proper case that day and included a postage paid envelope to send the other one back in. It was very simple and they were VERY nice and helpful in correcting the situation. Just a couple days ago I ordered a second Feather for the Storm, so I too will have one red one and one black one!
    05-11-09 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD