Incipio is a fabulous company... I normally am a pretty quiet consumer without complaining or writing good reviews one way or another but, this company rocks.
    I purchased the feather case for my Storm around 2 months ago, within 2 or 3 weeks, the case started cracking.. I took pictures and e-mailed Incipio, figuring they would say, sorry to hear your bad news, yada yada yada.. Within an hour, they had all ready processed an order for a new case (free). I was thinking AWESOME!! Not only did they replace my case, they upgraded me to the new upgraded case (I think it is made with slightly different plastic).

Upon receiving the case, it included the new case, a cleaning kit and a self written thank you note for my service and time!! WOW!

This was amazing!! I would honestly 1000% refer anyone looking for a case to Incipio.. There cases might be slightly more than what you would at the mall corner stand but the service and the quality of cases is definetly worth it in my opinion.

Anyways,
    Thanks Incipio!
    07-21-09 08:40 AM
    Good to hear. I have the same case and it is cracking in the top right corner. I do love the case, it is much better than anything else I have tried. I will shoot them an email.
    07-21-09 08:52 AM
    I had a very similar situation with Incipio over the past couple of weeks. My Feather case started to crack a little, but it was so small I couldn't get a quality picture to send to them. So I shot them an email, and they said I could send it back to an address that they provided, but they really preferred for the customers to send them pictures so that the customers were not charged anything extra (which would be the return shipping costs) to get a replacement product.

A few weeks later the corner of the case completely broke off when I was removing it one day, and needless to say it was a little easier to get a good picture this time. So I sent them the pictures, and within 20 minutes I had a return email saying that I had been put on the backorder list for the black Feather (I had requested this in the email because I didn't want any other color). I have been completely impressed with the few times I had come in contact with their customer service, and no matter what phone I get in the future, I will be looking to Incipio for a case. I only wish other companies would take note from Incipio on how to treat their customers.
    07-21-09 09:09 AM
    Nice, thanks for the info all, I'll be keeping that in mind when I'm next shopping for a case.
    07-21-09 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD