I did a google seach and came up with one thread but no answers. I also sent a help question to inbox.com. Anybody know the settings to set up email on the storm for inbox.com?
    09-30-09 03:03 PM
    Thanks for mentioning inbox.com. I like the domain inbox.com so I signed up. I did some research and got this for you.

1. Log into your Inbox.com account
    2. Go to Settings
    3. Click on POP3 access (It'll tell you it's in beta testing and it'll ask you if you want to activate the POP3 access)
    4. Activate POP3 access
    5. Wait a couple minutes
    6. Log into BIS and set up another email account using your Inbox.com email address and password and you won't have to enter any other settings (as long as your POP3 access is properly enabled at inbox.com)

7. You should receive an email alert from Activation Server ([email protected])

* I just tried sending/receiving emails from my inbox.com account through my Storm and it works. I gave you step by step on exactly what I did. I did not set up the inbox.com account through my Storm's email set-up application but did it online through a PC by logging into BIS. *
    Last edited by wangster; 09-30-09 at 05:50 PM.
    09-30-09 05:47 PM
    I saw that but was just a little confused at first . I dont use a pop3 account. But I have to make a new bis account. Hmm will give it a try thanks.
    09-30-09 05:52 PM
    Unless it's a service that is already recognized by Blackberry Internet Service, the email account must be POP3/IMAP accessible in order to use it with your BlackBerry. Inbox.com's default settings are not but you do have an option of allowing POP3 access to your inbox.com account which means now it is accessible with your BlackBerry.

You may be able to add the account through your BlackBerry's email set-up application (it works online through BIS so I don't see why not) just by entering your inbox.com email address and password. Try and let us know.
    09-30-09 06:01 PM
    Worked great thanks for laying it out for me. I tried everyway that I knew to add it through add another email account thats why I asked for help because I just gave up.
    09-30-09 06:04 PM
    Koo Beans.....
    10-02-09 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD