It may be a dumb question but is there a way to "get images" in mails by default?
    As of now, for every single email, i have to go to bb options and get images.
    03-06-09 10:59 AM
    It may be a dumb question but is there a way to "get images" in mails by default?
    I second that!! I haven't see it take effect for more than that 1 email
    03-06-09 11:17 AM
    I would have to agree. I have been annoyed with the fact that it won't load pics without a prompt
    03-06-09 11:24 AM
    I would have to agree. I have been annoyed with the fact that it won't load pics without a prompt
    Make that another that agrees...
    03-06-09 11:30 AM
    No that is blackberry's way of saving application memory. That is where it stores those images. Same thing with attachments.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 11:42 AM
    No that is blackberry's way of saving application memory. That is where it stores those images. Same thing with attachments.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    true but the option to allow the phone to do it everytime would be nice...I love the ability to customize this device
    03-06-09 01:02 PM
    yeah that would be a great option to have it do it every time
    03-06-09 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD