Issues:

1) Standby mode is missing. On the 8800 and 8300 Series Blackberrys I have used all you had to do was press and hold the mute key to put the phone into standby. By putting the phone in standby none of the button's worked unless you pressed the mute key again. On the Storm the Mute key does not do that. There is a lock key, but it locks the phone requiring you to enter a password again. In auto standby mode the screen goes blank and activates on a finger press, but not another object. Also, in auto standby the buttons at the bottom are still active bring the phone out of auto standby.

2) When you want to unlock the Storm in portrait mode the keyboard you have is the multitap. There is no way to activate SureType while the phone is locked and in portrait mode. I have verified that the keyboard is set to SureType while in portrait orientation under Options->Screen/Keyboard.

3) A way to lock the screen during calls.
    12-16-08 09:43 AM
    Besides my top 3 I have other ideas one is for those who miss there tackballs a track ball simulated on the touch screen. Your able to swipe anywhere on the screen and a blue box will highlight and follow as you swipe. I'm not sure about everyone else but for me he courser mode is not very helpful for small links its very jumpy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 02:36 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD