I've tried time and time again to update my BB Storm to the newest OS... I've deleted every single 3rd party app, all my themes, everything.

It gives me a message saying something about G-mail plugin.. and to use the restore file.. I do that.. then my phone won't boot up.

Any experts out there?? Otherwise I'm off to verizon tomorrow to get the Imagio.. waiting on the new droid phone.. or going to the iphone..
    10-26-09 10:08 PM
    Run, run, get away while you still can! Unless you like loading leaks, multiple battery pulls, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 10:13 PM
    How do you tell how much free space you have left for applications on a storm 9530? thanks.
    10-26-09 10:21 PM
    How do you tell how much free space you have left for applications on a storm 9530? thanks.

Are you serious? This was the best you could think of to post your question?

10-26-09 10:23 PM
    You would have rather me posted it somewhere else wouldn't you.
    10-26-09 10:25 PM
    Are we all jacking this thread... Cool, what are the main changes to 5.0?
    10-26-09 11:08 PM
    I've tried time and time again to update my BB Storm to the newest OS... I've deleted every single 3rd party app, all my themes, everything.

It gives me a message saying something about G-mail plugin.. and to use the restore file.. I do that.. then my phone won't boot up.

Any experts out there?? Otherwise I'm off to verizon tomorrow to get the Imagio.. waiting on the new droid phone.. or going to the iphone..
    Listen my man,

I'm running with the 4.7.0.148 for my Storm and I'm loving every second of it. I don't need to update my phone. Let everyone else do that. It seems that everyone is having problems with this new .328. Give it a rest, okay? If you're going to "Junk" your Storm because you keep upgrading, then I see why. You like to "Keep up with the Jones"!

The storm is a great phone. I use it for business, not for all this childish crap. If you want to act like a kid or be treated like one, then get the damn iPhone.
    10-27-09 12:06 AM
    Listen my man,

I'm running with the 4.7.0.148 for my Storm and I'm loving every second of it. I don't need to update my phone. Let everyone else do that. It seems that everyone is having problems with this new .328. Give it a rest, okay? If you're going to "Junk" your Storm because you keep upgrading, then I see why. You like to "Keep up with the Jones"!

The storm is a great phone. I use it for business, not for all this childish crap. If you want to act like a kid or be treated like one, then get the damn iPhone.
    WOW! Who cares what ur running on ur phone! If u aint gonna try n help this dude out then just dont post anything. Tool.
    10-27-09 12:12 AM
    NWYRKR, thanks for your concern. I'm writing that down as of right now. I'll keep that in the "I don't care" log.

Moving on...Yawn.
    10-27-09 12:16 AM
    If you like 148 you'd love 328 . The only problem I had was bbm and appworld which were easy fixes just had to download ota instead of through that app center np.

And smoody if usin the restore file is not working try not using it.I haven't seen that one yet

10-27-09 01:28 AM
    Use BBSAK, wipe your phone, download the new os to your computer, install it on your computer, use BBSAK to load the os on your phone.

Dont forget to back up your phone.
    10-27-09 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD