George,

I think those who have no issues are mostly the ones who do not have it, or have it for recreational use. If I have a business to run where everything I do is important, it is important for things to work right.
    If you're on pain killers and ripping off Worker's Comp, then you probably do not have same work ethics as someone who has to worry about doing all that is right to make your payroll happen. You probably have all the time in the world to just hang out around your house and use this thing as a toy rather than a business tool. This is where the professionals come in. Being in a professional competitive environment there is simply no excuse for having a product that does not work well.
    The posts I've posted are at least about issues. Well known or not, but hopefully they get the attention of the manufacturer so we can ALL benefit from it. This post on the other hand started with nothing relevant to the issue at all. It was posted by an individual who currently doesn't have the Storm, who is sitting at home on pain killers, and on a worker's comp claim that seems fraudulent from the explanation provided. I'm glad you are able to benefit from the honest work many of us do and from the WC insurance it provides for you to abuse. You will also benefit from our effort in making the case known to RIM. Unfortunately, you are a great mascot here to some. Now that is sad.

you sir, are a tool. just another pathetic internet gangster who enjoys talking **** about others with no real information to go by. George speaks the truth, and thats the end of the story. questioning someones moral integrity just because they don't agree with you is pathetic, and frankly just short of ********.

just so you are informed, I do in fact have a storm and love it. I use it for business, as i'm the network administrator of a credit union and find it to be an awesome tool.
    Last edited by thunder88; 11-25-08 at 05:47 PM.
    11-25-08 05:45 PM
    amen....this phone is great and I'm glad to see you speaking up
    11-25-08 05:47 PM
    Ok, I have been a lurker of this site since May...I have used Blackberry since 2005.

To those of you who are not satisfied:

1. You are the one who whined about the release date.
    2. You are forgetting that OS updates occur.
    3. This is BB's first touchscreen model, let them work out the kinks. This is just going to help RIM improve on future models.
    4. You bought it.

All you who say you are switching to IPhone, go and leave now, dont let the door hit you in the behind.

I for one will be keeping my Storm, upgrading the OS when they come out and stay loyal to RIM.

Give it a chance and keep the trolls outta here.

Sorry I am just stating my side and I am on Hydrocodone from surgery recently.
    Hmm, I'd say,,,, Definately A BLACKBERRY Man, and Happy with it too. I Agree whole heartely, You Bought it, Deal with the new technoligy at your fingertips. Nothing is perfect, especially right out of the gate.

Yes, One **** of a Good First post !!! Nice Job George !!!! I Hate the Naysayers and Whiners Tooooo.
    11-25-08 05:51 PM
    you sir, are a tool. just another pathetic internet gangster who enjoys talking **** about others with no real information to go by. George speaks the truth, and thats the end of the story. questioning someones moral integrity just because they don't agree with you is pathetic, and frankly just short of ********.

just so you are informed, I do in fact have a storm and love it. I use it for business, as i'm the network administrator of a credit union and find it to be an awesome tool.
    Wow... I rest my case. Thanks.
    11-25-08 05:52 PM
    Ok, I have been a lurker of this site since May...I have used Blackberry since 2005.

3. This is BB's first touchscreen model, let them work out the kinks. This is just going to help RIM improve on future models.
    4. You bought it.

All you who say you are switching to IPhone, go and leave now, dont let the door hit you in the behind.

I for one will be keeping my Storm, upgrading the OS when they come out and stay loyal to RIM.

Right on...hydo works....most of the time
    11-25-08 05:55 PM
    i confused tho .. but good post i agree.
    11-25-08 05:56 PM
    Wow... I rest my case. Thanks.
    excellent. you have yourself a great evening
    11-25-08 05:57 PM
    George,

I think those who have no issues are mostly the ones who do not have it, or have it for recreational use. If I have a business to run where everything I do is important, it is important for things to work right.
    If you're on pain killers and ripping off Worker's Comp, then you probably do not have same work ethics as someone who has to worry about doing all that is right to make your payroll happen. You probably have all the time in the world to just hang out around your house and use this thing as a toy rather than a business tool. This is where the professionals come in. Being in a professional competitive environment there is simply no excuse for having a product that does not work well.
    The posts I've posted are at least about issues. Well known or not, but hopefully they get the attention of the manufacturer so we can ALL benefit from it. This post on the other hand started with nothing relevant to the issue at all. It was posted by an individual who currently doesn't have the Storm, who is sitting at home on pain killers, and on a worker's comp claim that seems fraudulent from the explanation provided. I'm glad you are able to benefit from the honest work many of us do and from the WC insurance it provides for you to abuse. You will also benefit from our effort in making the case known to RIM. Unfortunately, you are a great mascot here to some. Now that is sad.
    I work in law enforcement as a Police Officer and also hold a job as a Zoning Administrator for the city I live in. My Berry with Docs2go gives me a good spreadsheet database as well as email from my office located at city hall.

I work an average of 50-70 hours a week so my time at home is minimal...

I will not attack back at you because as you see this very post is Blackberry related.
    11-25-08 06:03 PM
    yeah ditto....I am in the hospital probably about 70-80 hours a week, am doing some serious cancer research, and coordinate an international research exchange program among medical students and also have to have constant contact with publishers etc for the textbook and research articles that I'm writing for.
    The device lets me access things I'm working on in Docs2Go and lets me keep up to date on my publishings and research exchange while in the hospital.

I'm not trying to elevate my self or anything but your post annoyed me thinking that everyone who has no issues uses it only for recreation so I wanted to assure you that I use mine for very important work and STILL have no problems

Don't Bash people DirtyVegas...most uncool
    Last edited by corychevalier; 11-25-08 at 06:38 PM.
    11-25-08 06:25 PM

4. You bought it.

Thats what im talkin bout
    11-25-08 06:45 PM
    Jeez,
    As if he owns the forum, brother pull yourself together, it is just piece of kit and nobody is forcing you to give up you Storm.
    And to RIM, they really should not release any phone with so many bugs.
    Is it really that difficult for RIM to test drive the new releases by a few power users befor public release? just like Nokia does.
    Do new releases have to be kept secret? Just to follow apple's foot steps?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by soleimam; 11-25-08 at 08:41 PM.
    11-25-08 08:33 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD