Ok, so I am one of those that had some problems with my original storm back at release and instead of toughing it out like of you with replacements and things, I returned mine...

Well today, I took the plunge back in and got the storm again and WOW!!! It is only running .75, but it is head and toes above the original OS. Typing is great, camera responsiveness great improvement, voice quality (that was my main problem with my first one) is fantastic. Not too much lagging....

I am back and happy as **** that I am.

Im so happy with this OS, I am not even sure if I am going to upgrade the os just yet...

I jumped back in based on constantly watching this forum. Everytime I read it, I just kept missing old stormy more and more....

Thanks all...

-Steve
    02-15-09 03:45 PM
    Welcome back Steve.

Hopefully it will just keep getting better and better.
    02-15-09 04:29 PM
    The Storm is a forgiving friend, one who won't hold a grudge and will welcome you back with open arms. It will, however, snicker a little bit when you have to do a battery pull. Accept that, and your friendship will flourish from here on out.
    02-15-09 04:36 PM
    Welcome back!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 05:38 PM
    Welcome Back
    02-15-09 06:41 PM
    Welcome Back.....
    02-15-09 07:06 PM
    The more the merrier! I got my storm on Friday and am loving it. I am also running on .75, and it is performing wonderfully.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD