...is go to the store and play with the stupid demo. I am very jealous of you all. My Verizon store didn't receive the shipment they were suppose to, so it looks like it will still be a few days for me.

I have one question though. I know when you push in the screen, you can kind of move your finger around and the entire screen will move. The demo I played around with did the same thing, but also when you weren't clicking down. Is this due to wear and tear or is it just like that? It would feel kinda cheap to me if you could move the screen around like that.

EDIT: I WAS NOT THINKING WITH THE TITLE!!!!!! LOL

SOMEONE CHANGE IT TO "ALL I CAN DO"

SORRY!
    11-22-08 08:23 PM
    no it does it .. not bad though you dont notice it
    11-22-08 08:25 PM
    The one I was playing with was pretty bad though. You would just be trying to scroll and the screen was moving.
    11-22-08 08:26 PM
    What do you expect to happen? The screen has to be able to move freely in all directions in order for the SurePress to work. I spent around 45 minutes messing with the demo unit and I didn't think being able to "wiggle" the screen felt cheap? It actually felt pretty sturdy and reasonable for it to move like that. It certainly didn't take away from my usage of the screen.
    11-22-08 08:28 PM
    Yea the entire screen moves slightly because it is on a single axes (the button) so it moves a little as one part is pressed while the other parts arent.

It's not like it feels cheap though, its meant to move and thats what it does!
    11-22-08 08:31 PM
    What do you expect to happen?.
    Again, the demo model I was playing with must have been messed up. The screen shouldn't be moving when changing from portrait to landscape.
    11-22-08 08:31 PM
    no it does it .. not bad though you dont notice it
    and plus, when you press something, you don't move your finger around with it still depressed, that doesnt do anything.
    11-22-08 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD