Iheart radio is available. At least the beta is. Not sure what iheart radio looks like on the iphone bt the beta for the storm is pretty basic. So happy now I can listen to favorite station where I'm from and where ever else. Go to iheartradio.com for yours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 06:16 PM
    It Says it doesn't support the storm yet.
    03-24-09 06:23 PM
    It Says it doesn't support the storm yet.
    I got the same thing.
    03-24-09 06:29 PM
    Iheart radio is available. At least the beta is. Not sure what iheart radio looks like on the iphone bt the beta for the storm is pretty basic. So happy now I can listen to favorite station where I'm from and where ever else. Go to iheartradio.com for yours.

Sorry buddy but that's a lie it not give us a link.

03-24-09 06:34 PM
    i got an email from iheartradio.com
    they said this was exclusive for those that signed up... i don't remeber signing up... but there was a link on the email... not sure if this is available yet for everybody...
    03-24-09 06:51 PM
    The link works, just downloaded it. Look to be limited though, doesn't have all the cities and stations listed on the website, hopefully the full version will!

03-24-09 07:30 PM
    I am sticking with Slacker Radio and Moodio. With these two combined, I have more radio than I ever need.
    03-24-09 07:33 PM
    I also got an email with a direct download link included. So far its working great.

03-24-09 07:45 PM
    Hey guys I don't know why but the link that I got does not work. I got an e-mail from Iheartradio. Anybody had the same problem?

Thanks
    Last edited by Morrisberry; 03-24-09 at 08:00 PM.
    03-24-09 07:58 PM
    Thanks for the info. I am listening to 640am in LA. My favorite talk radio station. KFI This is some goooooood sh**. WOW.Living in Michigan and being able to listen to KFI is just so cool.

George
    03-24-09 08:11 PM
    Yeah, iheartradio has a working beta out for storm. It is supposed to be "exclusive" to the first handful of people that signed up to be notified of the official release. In reality this beta can be downloaded by anyone by navigating your way to iheartradio.com/blackberry/stormbeta
    Just FYI this is a BETA, and I guess any feedback you have send to iheartradio so they can debug it. I have it on my storm, it works well. Some people have a volume adjustment issue, they are working that out already. It is "limited" at the time and not every channel seems available.
    03-24-09 08:35 PM
    tried iheart and decided slacker was the best for me hands down..
    03-24-09 08:42 PM
    Thanks for the link to download it. It works really well for me and has my favorite local station.

If you are looking for a great alternative rock station, try 106.5 in Charlotte.
    03-24-09 11:21 PM
    03-24-09 11:26 PM
    slacker app is the radio app to go with!
    03-24-09 11:33 PM
    i love it! its so much smoother and "lighter" than slacker and is a much quicker app. its quick and easy to use. i personally think the stations it offers are much better because they are actual stations from around the US
    03-24-09 11:44 PM
    Thanks for the link to download it. It works really well for me and has my favorite local station.

If you are looking for a great alternative rock station, try 106.5 in Charlotte.

i live an hour from charlotte and will be attending college there next year going to UNCC. i thought i was the only one in this forum from NC. glad to finally find some locals!
    03-24-09 11:46 PM
    I know stupid question but is there a way of playing power 106 on it or kroq

03-25-09 01:33 AM
    I know stupid question but is there a way of playing power 106 on it or kroq

If it is one of the stations available to listen to then yes. Just search around the beta version or their website to see what they offer.
    03-25-09 01:40 AM
    thanks!! your awesome I have been waiting for this for quite some time now
    03-25-09 01:57 AM
    I am sticking with Slacker Radio and Moodio. With these two combined, I have more radio than I ever need.
    I completely agree!
    i love it! its so much smoother and "lighter" than slacker and is a much quicker app. its quick and easy to use. i personally think the stations it offers are much better because they are actual stations from around the US
    I don't even really consider them the same thing. If you like a ton of commercials and a bunch of talk, then you are right. If it is music that you want, there is no comparison. Slacker blows this away!
    03-25-09 02:20 AM
    i like iheart the best because i am listening to a real live radio station that i can listen to in a car.
    I am from Italy. You know if iheart is ONLY for USA ????
    I cannot get any streming from here....
    03-25-09 07:12 AM
    I downloaded and it works great, IMO much better than slacker, I like being able to listen to local radio p stations and my favorite morning show while at work

03-25-09 07:46 AM
    tried iheart and decided slacker was the best for me hands down..

My feelings exactly. iheart is alright but nowhere near as good as Slacker.

03-25-09 08:27 AM
    Works well for me. Love it!
    03-25-09 09:08 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD