Storm users (no non owners 'guessing' please!)

For the 'qwerty only' folks out there..

How are you getting along?

Are you mostly holding it in landscape for everything but speaking on the phone?

Or are you constantly twisting it around from portrait to landscape, depending on what you are doing?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 12:38 PM
    i'm finding qwerty quite hard even though i've upgraded from an 8800! I think it is just a case of getting used to it, but i'm finding the keys quite close together and its easy to press the wrong one, or think you've pressed the right one and it selects something else.

Never used suretype but finding that easier at the moment, especially with predictive text which is suprisingly good!

The phone is awesome, can't get over the quality of the screen, it came with a film trailer pre-loaded and it really shows off how good it is... Just playing around with everything and trying to get used to it at the moment.. postman delivered it at 11.30am and i was like a child at Christmas... feels like its come early this year!!!
    11-15-08 01:18 PM
    So how is typing with one hand?
    11-15-08 01:18 PM
    very easy in portrait, bit more tricky in landscape due to the width of the device.. but then i have small girly hands, might be easier for you guys to do it!
    11-15-08 01:28 PM
    i'm finding qwerty quite hard even though i've upgraded from an 8800! I think it is just a case of getting used to it, but i'm finding the keys quite close together and its easy to press the wrong one, or think you've pressed the right one and it selects something else.!
    That is the only worry I have about even thinking of giving up my curve for the storm. I am a heavy emailer from my phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 03:40 PM
    If you want to type with one hand get a small tiny nokia or motorola or something. The Blackberry is not really a one hand phone. It can be done but its not easy and especially if you dont want to drop it, its best to keep both hands on the it
    11-15-08 07:59 PM
    If you want to type with one hand get a small tiny nokia or motorola or something. The Blackberry is not really a one hand phone. It can be done but its not easy and especially if you dont want to drop it, its best to keep both hands on the it
    Actually, I type short messages regularly one-handed with my 8830. I have had the same question as the OP regarding the Storm. I am scheduled to get one to test for my company.

KJF
    11-15-08 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD