I dropped my original Storm twice. The first time resulted in a small scuff on the bottom corner, but the second time it landed screen first on the sidewalk. The phone still worked, but he screen was in very bad shape. I'm glad I had the insurance.....
    07-21-09 02:24 PM
    It feel out of my hand (idk how haha) and all that happened was a small scratch that you can only are in sunlight. Haha.
    No big deal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 02:27 PM
    my storm slipped out of my hand when i was leaving a changeroom and digging for my car keys. it was wearing the blackberry skin.

just above waist height down onto tile floor... cracked the screen directly above the escape button - about 3mm x 6mm little triangle in the black area.

functionality was not affected. just looks really ghetto.
    07-21-09 02:52 PM
    Ive dropped my phone numerous times. Up until yesterday it recieved no damage, including one time when my friend hit my hand and it went flying about 10 feet. Yesterday though i was on it and someone ran into me and dropped it right on its screen on a hard tile floor and I got 2 cracks in it.
    07-21-09 04:21 PM
    dropped mine from a 3 storey building, it smashed the screen. so i took it in to the vodafone shop and got given a new one
    07-21-09 04:29 PM
    Ive droped mine from like waist high (im about 6ft) it looked like it feel on the top by where the lock button is. Then it feel on its screen and the battery door poped off. I clicked the door back on and the thing is still working. There is just a few scratches on the metal outline behind the lock button and thats all.
    07-21-09 04:30 PM
    dropped mine a few times. usually the battery and battery cover goes flying in opposite directions. lol
    07-21-09 08:51 PM
    i dropped mine twice. both times it left scratches/indents in the metal liner and on the black plastic on front. the battery cover came off the first time.
    07-21-09 10:58 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD