View Poll Results: If both phones were available on VZW which would you have?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would still have the Storm

47 67.14%
  • I would have the Bold if it was available

23 32.86%
    Would you stick with the storm still?

I dunno honestly ... id definitely lose some sleep on that decision.

vote above, and discuss

BTW i heard it was coming in May? is that true or the usual VZ rumor mill lol
    12-28-08 03:32 PM
    I voted for the Storm, but I had to think about it for about 5 minutes. I haven't actually touched a Bold, so maybe if I had I might swing the other way. I will say that I'm not a huge fan of touch screens and would prefer a physical keyboard. But, I like the larger screen for viewing media and the web, and the Storm is just so cool in other ways.
    12-28-08 03:48 PM
    Bold, but I do love my Storm.
    12-28-08 03:54 PM
    I voted for the Storm, but I had to think about it for about 5 minutes. I haven't actually touched a Bold, so maybe if I had I might swing the other way. I will say that I'm not a huge fan of touch screens and would prefer a physical keyboard. But, I like the larger screen for viewing media and the web, and the Storm is just so cool in other ways.
    Same here! But right now with these hardware problems I might have to switch!
    12-28-08 04:00 PM
    yea its tough. i love the storm, but its like i love it for what it might be in the future, assuming they keep correcting glitches and bugs.

but honestly like the only thing keeping me from a curve is the smaller screen, and the lower quality screen. Which if you make those changes, you have a Bold lol

So i think if the Bold were here, id be in a tough position
    12-28-08 04:08 PM
    I've had the storm and after using it, the bold is a better choice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 04:11 PM
    Storm.. Bold is badass but having the touchscreen and a blackberry is way too awesome to pass up!
    12-28-08 04:12 PM
    While I like the Bold (and yes, I've tried one) my main reason for getting the Storm over the Curve was based on the desire to have a large-screen media player and PDA/smartphone all in one.

The Storm satisfies this better than the Bold, let alone the Curve.

So I'm sticking with my Storm!
    12-28-08 04:23 PM
    id go bold if available... id also go CDMA iphone.
    12-28-08 04:27 PM
    I struggled with this decision for a month....obviously not the both on Verizon thing, but I was deciding between the Bold and the Storm. I must have changed my mind 10 times, at least...touch screen vs physical keyboard, no WiFi on the Storm, the Bold is incredibly fast and responsive, but a little bulky, all the problems with the Storm when it came out almost had me going with the Bold, but I decided to wait out the firmware updates and see what kind of differences they would make.

The Verizon network vs AT&T helped make my decision, as well as the fact that I get 15% off through my work with Verizon and only 5% with AT&T.

I played with both phones probably a dozen times each, read this site for weeks, and it was still an impossible decision.

But I did decide on the Storm, and it should be here within a few days.
    12-28-08 04:30 PM
    hmmm from the amoutn of time i have used friends bold i DID kinda fall in love, and if verizon had the bold AND WI FI since verizon is ******* weak for having gthe storm, but rogers is now getting a storm WITH WI FI and i can get that either WTF!!! Well bottom line i would probly rock the bold instead of the storm because the vold has many more apps, features, AND products for it, im sure the storm will catch up in due time, and eventho i am very used to a touchscreen part of me will always miss my physical keyboard, although i would hate to give up my **** NASTY huge screen i have grown to love on the storm
    12-28-08 04:36 PM
    lol go type on the bold, you wont have a hard time picking the bold after that.

i picked the bold, but i do love my storm (except the typing sucks)
    12-28-08 05:28 PM
    Love the Storm. Some of the Bold's speed would be nice, but apart from that: Nope. Stormin' all the way...
    12-28-08 05:38 PM
    lol go type on the bold, you wont have a hard time picking the bold after that.

i picked the bold, but i do love my storm (except the typing sucks)
    My typing ROCKS on the Storm! Advice: don't be scared or shy of hitting the wrong keys and just go wild at it! Works wonders that way.
    12-28-08 05:40 PM
    Storm, for sure. I love the touch screen. It's my first BB. I don't think I could ever deal with a trackball or scroll wheel.
    Last edited by Rosebudster; 12-28-08 at 05:46 PM.
    12-28-08 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD