If you had the choice, and you could do it what would you add to your storm that isn't in it? It could be software, hardware, something completely ridiculous. Whatever you want... This is just something for people to pass the time with, and I am curious to see what people will say.
    03-02-09 12:36 PM
    a US currency printer attachment
    03-02-09 12:38 PM
    i would honestly rather wifi then GPS, i dont even use the GPS on my storm...i know its not off the wall, but im sure alot of people would rather wifi!
    03-02-09 12:40 PM
    nah, I am with you man... I would want Wifi too... I just didn't post it because I figured someone else would, that and it is kind of boring.

my off the wall post would be.

"I want my storm to have the ability to transform"

Into what you might ask? Well now, that is up to the readers at home.
    03-02-09 12:42 PM
    A realistic desire: Flash
    03-02-09 01:12 PM
    I would add a solid OS.
    03-02-09 01:15 PM
    I would want Shazam.
    03-02-09 01:29 PM
    A maid. 10+
    03-02-09 01:32 PM
    Better Sound Channel
    03-02-09 01:35 PM
    A lightsaber app.....wait that's not it. Let's try a version that's waterproof, flash support, wifi (N), and an HD screen with a docking station supporting HDMI out, and about 100 or so more gigs of SS storage or at least multiple card slots. Three sounds nice. ---Now it's perfect.
    03-02-09 01:41 PM
    All I want is to be able to click a street address in the web browser and it lets me pinpoint that address in the google maps app.
    03-02-09 01:45 PM
    I want the phone. But to stick with the topic wifi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 01:45 PM
    use it as a remote car starter in the winter so i dont have to freeze my *** off anymore!!!!!!! I hate winter!!
    03-02-09 01:49 PM
    What American's seem to cling to is the fact that we love hardware more than software.

Software is what makes or breaks a device. Look at the iPhone. What it does, it does WELL. Nothing the Storm does, it does well.. it sort of just does it..

I want them to conscentrate their efforts on the OS itself, cleaning it up, optimize it and have the people at RIM actually use the dang phone and think "Gee.. this doesnt work well, let's fix it!"

I want them to make the OS more stable, less slowdowns, more acceleration, fix the accelerometer so that it doesn't switch to landscape in EVERY SINGLE PROGRAM.. make it so that you can turn the click off and it functions like a regular touchscreen, make the OS feel like it reaches out more to people rather than business. (you with iPhones know what I mean..)

Why is it manufacturers seem to cling to application storage and regular storage being separate. Wtf is with the device having 1 gig of storage that you can't install apps to? what is this? 1998 and windows mobile? wtf RIM!

With the iPhone, I never have to worry about memory management, or if I can install an APP because I have no storage.. UGH!
    Last edited by sniffs; 03-02-09 at 01:53 PM.
    03-02-09 01:50 PM
    If it could transform into a ps3 controller so i wont have to worry about searching for mine all the time LOL
    03-02-09 01:51 PM
    i'm gonna have to go with flash there buddy
    03-02-09 01:51 PM
    use it as a remote car starter in the winter so i dont have to freeze my *** off anymore!!!!!!! I hate winter!!
    set your car up with a remote start kit

we have one on our car and its a life saver!! in the winter it heats it up and defrosts about 10 mins before we go out, and in the summer we start it with the AC on full blast so when we get in its nice and comfy

consider investing in one
    03-02-09 01:52 PM
    What American's seem to cling to is the fact that we love hardware more than software.

Why is it manufacturers seem to cling to application storage and regular storage being separate. Wtf is with the device having 1 gig of storage that you can't install apps to? what is this? 1998 and windows mobile? wtf RIM!

With the iPhone, I never have to worry about memory management, or if I can install an APP because I have no storage.. UGH!
    Americans????? What do Americans have to do with this?????

Anyway, reason you don't have to worry about memory management is because iPhone has no expandable/removable memory.
    03-02-09 02:34 PM
    a camera which can see through clothes?
    03-02-09 02:37 PM
    Flash support, more app space or at least the ability to store apps on the memory card, a solid, I mean really solid OS!!!!!!
    03-02-09 02:43 PM
    I wish mine would have a Sabrina app you know...the teenage witch...so I could click the screen and change my outfit or have a talking cat.

03-02-09 02:48 PM
    Flash support and a solid OS.
    03-02-09 02:49 PM
    flash for sure, wi-fi is kinda cool but I would prob never use it since I have a PLAN THAT PROVIDES ACCESS, app to control ps3 without additional hardware because the BD Remote sucks, coffeemaker, and tons more mapping apps because I use the crap out of my GPS.... just a few
    Last edited by jaskru; 03-02-09 at 03:00 PM.
    03-02-09 02:56 PM
    Total voice activation.

03-02-09 02:57 PM
    I wish mine had the ability to cook for me and clean the house...

On a realistic point, I would like to see flash support on it...
    03-02-09 03:00 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD