I have had them not charge me for more expensive phones then the Storm!
    So you're saying that you've done this multiple times with more expensive phones, and VZW never charges you for not returning the replacements?

I can see perhaps they forget once, but multiple times? Why do I feel like you're just spewing BS? Care to post any proof (if possible) so you can give the OP a better sense that he can do it too?
    12-12-08 09:21 AM
    You should get good money on ebay if its unlocked,people are willing to pay the premium because they can use their service provided

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 09:25 AM
    Keep it. With all the replacement phones they have had to send out, the chance for error on their part is much higher.
    12-12-08 09:32 AM
    So you're saying that you've done this multiple times with more expensive phones, and VZW never charges you for not returning the replacements?

I can see perhaps they forget once, but multiple times? Why do I feel like you're just spewing BS? Care to post any proof (if possible) so you can give the OP a better sense that he can do it too?
    I respectfully decline to provide any proof!

But I can tell u what happened....no big deal! My first Moto q9m I had a problem with They sent me a replacement and NEVER explicitlly asked for the bad one back. So I didn't send it. The second one(xv6800) my ex(wasn't ex at the time) was supposed to send it out while I was out-of-town, found out she was cheating while I was out of town. Told her to get the F out of my house! I found the Phone burried in my closet 2 months later! Was never charged for it!
    Last edited by 04redgto; 12-12-08 at 10:08 AM.
    12-12-08 10:03 AM
    My original phone has problems with the screen click as well as the end button is loose and almost falling off. The replacement however has a worse click problem. I am going to end up returning both of these phones. I need to figure out with one will be better for the time being. I should call verizon and ***** them out again about how my replacement is worse than the original.
    12-12-08 03:03 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD