can someone please tell me how i can change my internet to one of these 3 options?? thanks
    11-24-08 04:37 PM
    go to your browser options, click browser configuration, and scroll down to browser i.d and switch it from there
    11-24-08 04:40 PM
    On your BB? Not really possible AFAIK.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 04:42 PM
    load the browser.
    bb key
    options
    browswer config
    its in there. Remember to hit bb key and save before you clear out of the screen. i switched to IE for a little but the sites that are in mobile for are there for a reason....they load faster. Try to load yahoo or ebay on IE and then do it on BB. Much faster on BB
    how do i switch it?? im clicking on it but it only shows Internet browser there must be something i'm not doing
    look how helpful everyone is. 3 posts around the same time. lol
    I should say no third-party options that I am aware of apart from Opera Mini

11-24-08 04:44 PM
    there it is thanks everyone
    11-24-08 04:44 PM
    What does it really do when you change the identification of the browser?
    11-24-08 04:55 PM
    I should say no third-party options that I am aware of apart from Opera Mini

Probably best not to answer and confuse others unless you've experienced it..

The Storm has BB Browser but it allows 3 different emulation modes..

1) Black Berry Browser
    2) Internet Explorer
    3) Firefox

This is what the OP was asking for.. He isn't asking for Mobile versions of these on his BB.

What does it really do when you change the identification of the browser?
    Allows users to view non-mobile webpages on there Blackberry either in an IE or Firefox format.. (Though generally most sites will display the same on both of these browsers, but some can differ)
    11-24-08 04:56 PM
    Probably best not to answer and confuse others unless you've experienced it..

The Storm has BB Browser but it allows 3 different emulation modes..

1) Black Berry Browser
    2) Internet Explorer
    3) Firefox

This is what the OP was asking for.. He isn't asking for Mobile versions of these on his BB.

Allows users to view non-mobile webpages on there Blackberry either in an IE or Firefox format.. (Though generally most sites will display the same on both of these browsers, but some can differ)
    Yes sir...

As asked, I think it was answered was correctly, though I did learn something. Having tried it though, it seems cosmetic.
    11-24-08 07:53 PM
    can you get Firefox Mobile for the storm yet?
    11-25-08 03:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD