I think it would greatly improve browsing the forum if there was a bigger next button or separate it from the others because it is hard to see what page you are clicking on when using the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 04:44 AM
    Agreed.

Actually it used to be worse though, about 8 or 10 months ago the 'next page' arrow was scrunched even tighter than it is now. A similar thread was started, prompting the site owners to make a small improvement.
    My 'Fred Flintstone' thumbs still can't seem to hit the right spot though.

11-25-09 05:22 AM
    Agreed, definitely should be bigger...
    11-25-09 07:59 AM
    Though I'm sensitive to good ideas and open minded (well, I'm not that I guess), do you guys think it's ironic that only Storm users have a problem with this? You're asking a website to change something so that it can be used on the Storm browser? Don't you think it's the Storm that should be changing?
    11-30-09 10:22 AM
    It is ironic and there's no use in waiting for a bb OS update. The bb browser on the storm gives you the little arrow cursor that works really well in selecting one out of a string of single character links.

Spacing could be better optimized for us ham fisted touchscreen users, but there's a way to get by

11-30-09 01:51 PM
    Though I'm sensitive to good ideas and open minded (well, I'm not that I guess), do you guys think it's ironic that only Storm users have a problem with this? You're asking a website to change something so that it can be used on the Storm browser? Don't you think it's the Storm that should be changing?
    There is about 1,006,000 posts just for storm users alone and 1,230,000 post in the other forums for all the other blackberry devices combined so it seems like asking for a change that both could use wouldn't hurt seeming if there is one device that uses the forum the most being the storm .
    12-02-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD