I've noticed that sometimes icons seem to move position by themselves even though I didn't hit "move" on the Blackberry button and consciously place them in a different location. Somehow, I think I'm accidentally moving them when I scroll icons with my thumb. Has anyone else had this phenomenon happen to them? What am I doing wrong?
    03-28-09 08:00 PM
    Im not sure you can move the icons by scrolling, the only way I know how to move them is by pressing the bb button and selecting move. Have you added apps or updated your phone recently and didnt realize at the time it happened.
    03-28-09 08:03 PM
    your doing SOMETHING wrong.. cause it's a new one to me...
    03-28-09 08:03 PM
    if it hadnt happened to me i would think your crazy. mine moved twice today. the 2nd pull and they were back. you running 113 too?
    03-28-09 08:09 PM
    I am running 113 and have never had any of my icons move by themselves are you sure that your phone isn't possessed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 08:13 PM
    Yep its got to be haunted
    03-28-09 09:23 PM
    If your service books are screwed for the browser or anything else that shows an icon on the screen when the service book is repushed or refreshed, it'll cause the order to shift, but only if the icon representing said service book disappears.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD