It seems to be hit or miss for me. I go to options and sometimes have a sub screen pop up that allows me to change the amount of rows of icons on the main screen to 1, 2, 3, or 4, but I can only find it sometimes. Is there an easier way to get to this menu.
    02-04-09 02:01 AM
    Highlight options then bb button and click options. How is that so hard to do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 02:05 AM
    It seems to be hit or miss for me. I go to options and sometimes have a sub screen pop up that allows me to change the amount of rows of icons on the main screen to 1, 2, 3, or 4, but I can only find it sometimes. Is there an easier way to get to this menu.
    Okay, first off, disregard the a-hole before me.

You are correct. I have the same issue. You have to do a battery-pull to get the menu again. I did this the first time and it worked flawlessly for me. I then went back, because having all 3 rows was too annoying. It wouldn't come up for me. I then did a battery pull, for different reasons, and then later that night I tried to change my home screen again and it worked. Just to test my theory I did a battery-pull.

So, however annoying this "bug" is, there is a workaround.

Good luck to you.
    02-04-09 08:56 AM
    Thanks for the fix.
    02-04-09 01:10 PM
    Highlight options then bb button and click options. How is that so hard to do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wow, you're so friendly!

This is a known bug, mudvayne.
    02-04-09 01:14 PM
    I just experienced this same problem as well. The battery reset cleared the issue.
    02-25-09 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD