So I currently have At&t (Blackjack) and my bill runs about $95 for 450 minutes/unlimited texting/unlimited internet/insurance + taxes. I really want to buy a storm but I'm wondering how much the bill runs for about the same plan on verizon... if anybody has something around the same, could you tell me how much your bill is? Plus, I first have to pay my $95 bill, pay the $110 cancellation fee, then buy the $200 storm....

I can't even figure out if its worth it, or to just buy an iphone.
    12-26-08 04:29 PM
    Buy a storm unlocked and put it on your att bill! You would be spending 200+110=310 so you are pretty close if not able to buy one used!

There are plenty of threads on her showing how to use unlocked storms!
    12-26-08 04:39 PM
    browse verizonwireless.com and see how the plan builds for you and what price it quotes you. I pay $90 for my BB plan with 450 minutes if that helps.
    12-26-08 04:43 PM
    you could call up Verizon and explain your situation. They may take 100 dollars off the storm which will help with canceling your AT&T contract. A lot of people have posted about Verizon helping them switch over from another carrier by cutting some costs down
    12-26-08 05:17 PM
    Buy a storm unlocked and put it on your att bill! You would be spending 200+110=310 so you are pretty close if not able to buy one used!

There are plenty of threads on her showing how to use unlocked storms!
    I highly doubt that your going to find a used storm (unlocked) for $200 . If you know of one, please let me on it too. A used storm is running lowest that I've found is about $350.
    12-26-08 05:22 PM
    Yea but he will not have to cancel his contract so he will have a total of $310 and that is a good start to keep his network and pay the rest out of pocket if he wanted to go that way!
    12-26-08 05:26 PM
    Iphone sucks a nut on pushing email....if you care at all about getting your email when it's sent get a BB
    12-26-08 05:59 PM
    browse verizonwireless.com and see how the plan builds for you and what price it quotes you. I pay $90 for my BB plan with 450 minutes if that helps.
    thats helps ALOT! I don't mind paying for the storm itself because i love the phone... but it would help me alot if my bill was cheaper.
    12-27-08 06:28 PM
    Iphone sucks a nut on pushing email....if you care at all about getting your email when it's sent get a BB
    LOL.......I never knew this until my little brother (iphone user) and I compared phones. I've really wanted an iphone since release, but didn't want to switch to att (local coverage issues). Heard about the Storm coming and decided to wait a few months longer. The more him and I compare features, the bigger my smile gets!!
    12-27-08 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD