first, my phone was stolen from my house, and the **** returned it with a password that locked every minute and some nice dents in the phone.

Now one week later, I was on the internet, phone froze, pulled battery and now I am in a constant reboot. Of course the verizon store can not help, but will sell me a new phone.

I have tried some of the things posted on the web with no luck. The phone shuts off before any of the resets of the operating systems will work.

Please help me before I decide to go back to the 80's and say bye to cell phones.
    09-02-10 08:12 PM
    You`re gonna have to wipe and reload the smartphone software. Search the forums and you`ll find many guides.
    09-02-10 08:35 PM
    I have tried various ways and they all have not worked. the phone disconnects before anything can get completed. I am going to try it one my work computer that does not have windows 7 on it.
    09-02-10 08:42 PM
    I did not know that punk is a bad word
    09-02-10 08:42 PM
    okay I must of typed something else.

oh and the sim card? (the small thingy that is 8gb) is missing.
    09-02-10 08:44 PM
    Sorry to hear what happened. So you're not able to do a back-up via DM and do a security wipe from your Storm?
    09-02-10 08:45 PM
    09-02-10 11:58 PM
    first, my phone was stolen from my house, and the **** returned it with a password that locked every minute and some nice dents in the phone.

Now one week later, I was on the internet, phone froze, pulled battery and now I am in a constant reboot. Of course the verizon store can not help, but will sell me a new phone.

I have tried some of the things posted on the web with no luck. The phone shuts off before any of the resets of the operating systems will work.

Please help me before I decide to go back to the 80's and say bye to cell phones.
    Why didn't you file an insurance claim when the phone was initially stolen?? You could have had a new phone the next day.
    09-03-10 06:00 AM
    thanks for the replies

I have tried many different suggestions with no luck.

I do not think the insurance deductable is low enough for me to get a new phone.
    09-03-10 07:28 AM
    Yeah, I finally got it to work.

I must of some how deleted the os on one of my many times trying to get the loader to worker. So I plugged it into the wall for about 30 mins and when disconnected it showed an icon stating that the os needed to be loaded. Plugged into desktop manager and it was able to complete the process this time. This icon only showed after be plugged in.
    09-03-10 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD