I came across a product I wanted to tell everyone about. It is called SmartestCover. You can check out the website below for more information, but basically it is a screen protector with small dimples on it. The dimples come in a landscape or portrait mode and are there to help you type better and faster. I�m not easily impressed but this screen protector is truly innovative and extremely impressive.

The dimples or dots as I call them help you align your fingers so you aren�t accidentally hitting another key. When I first heard about the product I thought here we go, yet another screen protector, but once I received the smartestcover it in the mail and installed it I was amazed.

It enjoyed feeling the keyboard instead of looking down to see if I was on the correct key. The SmartestCover installed as a normal screen protector would and doesn�t interfere with the swiping of the screen when scrolling. As you type you can feel the small dots under your finger so you know what key you are on always. The dots are centered on the key so when you press on the dot you pressing on the center of the key. I was shocked at how much faster I could type with the smartestcover installed.

I always appreciate when people pass along great products or applications so I thought I would do the same.

The website is SmartestCover. Here are some pictures I took. The lighting wasn't the best but at least you can see what I am talking about. P.S. Ignore the stuff in the background, lol.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or better yet email the company. They know more about their product than I do, lol

09-14-09 12:44 PM
    Thanks for let us know.
    09-14-09 06:44 PM
    you are welcome
    09-14-09 07:51 PM
    Old news doesn't seem like something if use. Maybe if I was blind or something

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 11:39 PM
    Thanks for the info on this product.
    09-15-09 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD