Oh no, I think my storm1 is dying!!! It's flickering a bit and the right side of the screen is darker than the left. Periodically the screen looks a bit garbled too. I've done a batt-pull several times, changed the battery to a fully charged battery and it's still doing it...augh!!!!!
    12-11-09 02:57 PM
    Sounds like a good time to upgrade to the Storm 2.
    12-11-09 03:07 PM
    LOL And coincidentally I'm due for an upgrade! I was trying to hold off having to sign a 2 yr contract. But my girls need new phones too so I was holding off upgrading until someone's phone completely cr@pped out! ha ha ha I just didn't think it would be mine since their phones have both been dropped in pool and a toilet...twice! I was holding out for Christmas too so I could surprise them with new phones....they won't be getting storms btw! ; )
    12-11-09 03:55 PM
    Screw storm 2 and go Droid!
    Sounds like a good time to upgrade to the Storm 2.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 04:18 PM
    What a coincidence that all fell into place like that. ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 04:34 PM
    get a storm 2...lol
    12-11-09 04:50 PM
    I took my storm to verizon and it was indeed dying a slow death. It was a hardware issue but since I originally bought it on ebay and had no insurance there wasn't anything they would/could do for me so I upgraded since I was due and my girls needed new phones so I'm now the new owner of a Storm2! I guess I have to go to the other forum now. LOL
    12-13-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD