Just got my Storm 2 back from repairs and was rushing to clear notices off and I think I deleted the BlackBerry Enterprise Server message that has the "accept terms" stuff.

From the RIM site
    1. From the home screen, go to Setup.
    2. Click Setup Wizard.
    3. Click Email Setup.
    4. Read the End User Agreement. Select Yes and click I agree.
    5. In the setup wizard, on the Email Accounts screen, select the Add an existing email account option by clicking Add.
    6. On the Email Setup screen, select your email service provider and click Next. If you don�t see your email service provider listed, select Other and click Next.
    7. Enter your email address and password information, and select Next.
    8. You�ve successfully added an email address to your smartphone. Click Ok.
    9. To add another email address to your smartphone, repeat steps 5�8. To exit the email setup wizard, click Close.
    I only see steps 1 to 3, no 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9.

The last 5 times I had to setup my email I did it without any hitches and without needing help. This time I go into the Setup Wizard and it goes like this;

Select an email setup option.
    I want to use a work email account with a Blackberry Enterprise Server
    Close/Next
    Has your Blackberry Enterprise Server administrator provided you with an Enterprise Activation password?
    Yes/No
    Then it asked me for my email address, activation password, PIN, and something else. I can't get the details of the last screen because it won't stop trying to activate.

I used my web mail address and it's password, as I did in the past. I don't remember being asked for a PIN.

I think I deleted the BlackBerry Enterprise Server registration message that had the long list of terms with the "Accept" at the bottom.

How do I get that back, or register without it?

Thanks
    05-19-10 09:05 PM
    Battery pull solved the problem
    05-20-10 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD