I'm not sure where to start....just a couple things...

It seems as if when the battery gets to 50-55% I lose my wireless connection. I can only get it back if I recharge the phone. A caveat...I'm at my mountain home which has a barely adequate signal strength. Maybe this has something to do with it. I don't know. In that regard, should the settings be on "global" or on "1EVX"?

My immediate problem is I can't change the incoming call ringtone. I set it a day or so ago to something I hate. Now I can't change it. I follow the instructions perfectly...sounds-set ringtone/alerts - click a preloaded ringtone that I want - menu - save. Nothing changes...still the same ringtone and I'm not even sure it is what I selected a couple days ago. No matter what I do, no matter what change I make...no matter how many times I push "try it"...nothing changes.

I've even done a battery pull...no help.

Any advice?
    11-28-08 05:55 PM
    If you don't plan on traveling, just set it to XEV. That way, you'll save a little it of battery on your GSM radio no needing to be on.
    11-28-08 05:57 PM
    If you don't plan on traveling, just set it to XEV. That way, you'll save a little it of battery on your GSM radio no needing to be on.
    By traveling, I assume you mean foreign. I don't so I've got it set properly on Xev. Still, do you think this weak signal has something to do with it? It shouldn't lose a wireless connection at 50-55%, should it?

Help me on the other. This is so stupid. Something as simple as changing a ringtone and it just won't do it.
    11-28-08 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD