I quit trying to update to .151 everytime i brick the damn phone. Can someone help me or explain what im doing wrong. I use windows vista and I do everything right but my phone just sits there with the damn red light on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Also Im in the middle of downloading DM 5.0. Will this help?
    07-25-09 06:37 PM
    Have you tried disabling the us power suspend and power saving features in the device manager for your us controllers? I hear this is a problem with vista.

07-25-09 06:39 PM
    07-25-09 06:43 PM
    Have you tried disabling the us power suspend and power saving features in the device manager for your us controllers? I hear this is a problem with vista.

I just got vista the other day. Im not used to everything yet. Im used to xp. not to much of a difference. and this isnt the first leak ive installed. Im confused. I even bricked my wifes cause i didnt wana do it to mine again

07-25-09 06:46 PM
    On your comp go to start menu, right click on my computer, select properties. In the left pane of the new window click device manager. Scroll down to universal serial bus controllers and expand the category. Right click on the first usb root hub entry and select properties. Click on the power management tab in the new window and de-select the option that allows the computer to turn the device off to save power. Repeat the process for all other entries labeled usb root hub. Give that a try and let us know how it goes.

Last edited by bigj2002; 07-25-09 at 06:57 PM.
    07-25-09 06:53 PM
    On your comp go to start menu, right click on my computer, select properties. In the left pane of the new window click device manager. Scroll down to universal serial bus controllers and expand the category. Right click on the first us root hub entry and select properties. Click on the power management tab in the new window and de-select the option that allows the computer to turn the device off to save power. Repeat the process for all other entries labeled us root hub. Give that a try and let us know how it goes.

thanks ill try it out. when i get my wifes phone running.

07-25-09 06:54 PM
    why did you create a second thread? why didn't you just post back on the original thread you started?

n00b
    07-25-09 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD