I posted this yesterday, but got no responses. I have been so impressed with the intelligence of this group and your ingenuity to find fixes for problems we experience with our Storms, so please don't let me down now. Can anyone help?

Let me start by saying that I have attempted a fairly lengthy search of the other threads to see if could find a resolution. I found a couple of other people having the same exact problem, but no one responded with any ideas.

Yesterday I was listening to my music on my Storm 9530with the .109 OS and everything was great. After lunch I tried to do it again and I got nothing. I am able to pull up the music, I see the album art with all the buttons at the bottom, but nothing happens when I hit the play button or the button for the next song. I have done two battery pulls and it doesn't make a difference. I have played these tracks before and they have worked just fine.

This noob appreciates any and all ideas you may have to help me listen to music again on my Storm.
    03-20-09 08:26 AM
    Assuming the music is on the microSD card? Might want to try resetting the card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 09:08 AM
    try a batt pull happened to me on 109 it said i had no music after a couple batt pulls it was all there and played fine
    03-20-09 09:20 AM
    sounds like an issue in the software....try hard reset and reload .109
    03-20-09 12:49 PM
    Is it Rhapsody or other DRM music? I had the same problem on .109, you might need to update the licenses.

03-20-09 01:03 PM
    Enter options and check if audio boost is on,toggle it on/off and exit. If that doesn"t work try inserting headphones and slowly rotate the plug and slowly remove the jack.

edit:just saw now that your play button doesn't work,I'm stupid thought you meant no sound.
    Last edited by bryson412; 03-20-09 at 08:46 PM. Reason: stupidity
    03-20-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD