Ok, my phone broke and my upgrade with T-mobile wasn't anywhere near my time yet, turned out my girlfriend's mom had a Storm with Verizon that she ditched because it fell in water.

I took the phone and put it in rice for a week, then turned it on and it was functioning correctly!

So then came step 2, I unlocked the phone and put my T-mobile Sim card in it!!! Tada!!!! Loved the phone, been using it for 2 days. It's my second blackberry ever (I used to have the pearl flip)

Now I am on day 3, and starting to experience a problem, the damn contact page keeps poping up every 2 seconds! I investigated and found out that the button on the right of the phone (usually used to activate the camera) is what is triggering it.

But I don't know why? in the keyboard/screen options I have the right and left button action on "Nothing", why does it keep triggering the damn contact screen?

It's so annoying I can't even use the damn phone! Please help!
    07-31-10 12:54 PM
    reload the OS and see if that fixes it
    07-31-10 01:19 PM
    I'm guesssing the water shorted it out. Just go into your options and change the button to nothing, there problem solved!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-10 03:20 AM
    how did you unlock the 9530 ?
    08-02-10 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD