hi, i need help with my messaging, i cant seem to get it to work. i live in israel and my sim carrier is orange. when i send a sms text message, it says it sent and then it shows a chech and on top of the check there is (d). anyway, every sign shows that it sent but the problem is it doesnt send, and the funny thing is i can receive essages.

and my second problem is that on top of the dial pad, when u want to make a phone call, it shows my phone number, problem is its not my number, and i want to change it, any help??

and does anyone know how i can add themes and software to the storm using the memory card and not a usb cable??

thanks and much appreciated to those who respond
    05-10-09 11:13 AM
    hi, i need help with my messaging, i cant seem to get it to work. i live in israel and my sim carrier is orange. when i send a sms text message, it says it sent and then it shows a chech and on top of the check there is (d). anyway, every sign shows that it sent but the problem is it doesnt send, and the funny thing is i can receive essages.

and my second problem is that on top of the dial pad, when u want to make a phone call, it shows my phone number, problem is its not my number, and i want to change it, any help??

and does anyone know how i can add themes and software to the storm using the memory card and not a usb cable??

thanks and much appreciated to those who respond

woow i jussttt made a thread very similar to this one!.....how in the world do i remove that numer that doesnt belong to my sim???....
    05-10-09 11:20 AM
    well lol, i tried something my friend told me about but it didnt work with me, and he has a blackberry bold i think, but anyway try this and tell me if it works:-

go to options
    advanced options
    SIM Card
    click the menu button and press on change SIM Phone Number, put the number than again click on the menu button and press save, than see what happens
    05-10-09 11:30 AM
    Check and make sure you're dialing with the good country code. check also in the dialing screen, go to options>smart dialing and check your country code.
    05-10-09 11:36 AM
    Think "d" on sms = delivered. R u certain texts r not?

(check ur settings: messages folder > menu > options / + options folder > both mms & sms.)

Don't know if will work in ur case: dial ##000000 to input new phone #.
    Last edited by Transfigured; 05-10-09 at 11:48 AM.
    05-10-09 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD