hello!
    im having trouble loading themes that i downloaded from here to my storm, when i try to load the with the desktop manager it says : ERROR- "No additional applications designed for your device were found", i don't know what to do.
    i have the 4.7.0.75 OS, and the desktop manager that came with the cd.

any help will be much appretiated.

Greetings!
    02-20-09 07:41 PM
    To load themes you need to download directly to the phone (OTA) and not use DM.

Once the theme is downloaded to the storm it should load automatically. Then you need to go to Options > theme and click on the theme you just downloaded or want to change too and it will become the active theme. When you click on it, give it a few minutes to organize itself. You may have to reorganize you Icons if you have made changes to them.
    02-20-09 07:56 PM
    To load themes you need to download directly to the phone (OTA) and not use DM.

Once the theme is downloaded to the storm it should load automatically. Then you need to go to Options > theme and click on the theme you just downloaded or want to change too and it will become the active theme. When you click on it, give it a few minutes to organize itself. You may have to reorganize you Icons if you have made changes to them.

thank you DJM1947,
    but i currently don't have internet with my gsm carrier, its just that i downloaded some zips, and extracted them.

does this mean that i cannot load themes via, desktop manager, ota is the only method?

thank you, greetings
    02-20-09 10:51 PM
    You should be able to install through dm without problems. I have installed Storm themes OTA and through DM without a problem. I would check the Themes forum and see if others are having the same issue with your OS. Hopefully they could be of more help. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD