Can someone please help me download software from pc to phone
    09-09-09 01:28 PM
    Welcome to the Forums,

...and she isn't worth it....your suspicions are probably right.
    09-09-09 01:30 PM
    Vortex is right man - just write to cheaters instead!
    09-09-09 02:08 PM
    Alternatively, go into desktop manager and select the Application Loader - or did you try that already?
    09-09-09 02:11 PM
    Oh yea, forgot the app loader part.
    09-09-09 02:13 PM
    Here you go:
    Flexispy Blackberry Spy Phone Review (How To Be A Blackberry Spy) | Spyphone Guy|Spy Phone Reviews|Spy Phone News

The installation principle is mostly the same with most companies.
    09-09-09 02:13 PM
    09-09-09 03:34 PM
    I somehow doubt this is legal to put on a phone that you don't own...I could be wrong though. It's one thing if it's your underage kid, or an employee with a company-owned phone, but to put this on an employee's personal phone, or a spouse's phone will probably get you in a great deal of trouble.

I liken to one of me exes telling me how much trouble an ex of hers got into for planting a keystroke logger on her PC. Anyone know anything about this?
    09-09-09 03:35 PM
    I somehow doubt this is legal to put on a phone that you don't own...I could be wrong though. It's one thing if it's your underage kid, or an employee with a company-owned phone, but to put this on an employee's personal phone, or a spouse's phone will probably get you in a great deal of trouble.

I liken to one of me exes telling me how much trouble an ex of hers got into for planting a keystroke logger on her PC. Anyone know anything about this?
    However if this person owns the plan and is just providing a line to a girlfriend I would see no legal problem with this as he technically owns both the phone plan and the phone itself.
    09-10-09 02:54 PM
    this entire post made me lol.
    09-10-09 03:23 PM
    I was thinking the same thing she isnt worth it. If you have to go to such lengths then move on. It's like having a BB there's always a newer better model out there.
    09-10-09 03:26 PM
    instead of loading stuff on her phone, load my number and my PIN and add me to her BBM...i'm the only spyware you need...ladies can't help but resist my ninja charm, and eventually you'll have the proof you so desperately need!!!!

for a nominal fee, of course

*cue "dirty deeds, done dirt cheap"*
    09-10-09 04:00 PM
    However if this person owns the plan and is just providing a line to a girlfriend I would see no legal problem with this as he technically owns both the phone plan and the phone itself.
    I'm sure that's true as long as they know they're being monitored.

Regardless, I agree with the last few posts...If you need to act this way, get a new woman!
    09-10-09 04:15 PM
    Lmao, you never cease to make me laugh patches. I got a 3-legged jack Russell you can keep an eye on.
    09-10-09 04:15 PM
    Lmao, you never cease to make me laugh patches. I got a 3-legged jack Russell you can keep an eye on.
    HE SOUNDS LIKE TROUBLE!!! GET THE HARPOONS!!!
    09-10-09 04:49 PM
    Lol! Just roflmao!! Great post! Thanks for the laugh.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 05:27 PM
    Anyone else got that BIz Markie song stuck in their head after reading this thread?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 06:09 PM
    instead of loading stuff on her phone, load my number and my PIN and add me to her BBM...i'm the only spyware you need...ladies can't help but resist my ninja charm, and eventually you'll have the proof you so desperately need!!!!

for a nominal fee, of course

*cue "dirty deeds, done dirt cheap"*
    HE SOUNDS LIKE TROUBLE!!! GET THE HARPOONS!!!
    LMAO..Seriously, a follow feature needs to be added to these forums..every time I run into you I get a Laugh..Keep it Up Man.
    09-10-09 07:06 PM
    There is a follow feature just click his name, then "posts". He's hilarious.
    09-14-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD