okay so, heres my story....

i left my phone at work on accident for about a day and a half, and when i got it back, the battery was completely dead. so i figured it just needed a charge, so i stuck it on the charger and about 15 minutes later i tryed getting it to turn on, it didnt. it was being extremly wierd and funky and not the usual storm i have. i let it sit on the charger some more and eventually i got it to power on and it seemed fine, until i started recieving the multiple texts that i had gotten while my phone was off, it then froze and went to a blank screen., now, i have my phone on the charger and im attempting to get it to start again. If i hold the end power button long enough the green flashing LED occurs and it is a very slow and long flash. if i press the end power button again the button 4 buttons light up and it appears that the phone is about to power on and load the os but nothing happens its just a lit black screen. i called my cell with my house phone and it rings and i can answer it. so im not really sure whats up? did my screen somehow break even though it worked 10 minutes ago?
    07-21-09 10:54 PM
    First u oughta stop messing w/it until fully charged. It's been thru a lot! Not strange for storm 2 require longer 2 charge when it's gotten very low or reboot when deluged w/msgs.

How long's it been charging now?
    07-21-09 11:19 PM
    well it shouldnt matter, for the 5 minutes that it was actually on and working it showed almost half battery but it has beeen charging on and off for about 2 hours now atleast,
    07-21-09 11:22 PM
    Hooked up 2 computer?
    07-21-09 11:25 PM
    Hooked up 2 computer?
    yeah i tried that for a little and it didnt seem to matter, the computer recognized it was there however blackberry desktop manager wouldnt allow me to connect to it
    07-21-09 11:27 PM
    Far as i know: pull battery > hook up 2 computer > ? symbol (idk exactly what u'll see) > reinsert battery > wait until fully charged.
    07-21-09 11:36 PM
    Far as i know: pull battery > hook up 2 computer > ? symbol (idk exactly what u'll see) > reinsert battery > wait until fully charged.
    well this is the best advice i have gotten so far, so i guess ill give it a try, as far as a symbol goes, nothing happened. i pulled the batt, plugged it in, got the red light for about 10 seconds, nothing, then plugged battery in and got the red light for another 10 seconds and still nothing
    07-21-09 11:43 PM
    well it shouldnt matter, for the 5 minutes that it was actually on and working it showed almost half battery but it has beeen charging on and off for about 2 hours now atleast,
    Half battery is not full battery - the sucker was drained - shut it off and let it charge FULLY like the other poster said before you go messing with it. You may only be adding to your own frustration by not following this simple step.
    No guarantee but this just might make things absolutely fine once the phone has a FULL COMPLETE charge like until the phone tells you it's charged with the fully charged light lit. You can't count on those indicator things meaning what they are showing on any electronic gadget.
    07-22-09 01:36 AM
    Doesn't matter if it is fully charged or not. Battery condition(except for dead) has no impact on performance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD