I activated my storm on my step dad's line of our family share because I wasn't eligible for an upgrade, how do I go online and change the numbers so that the storm is on my number??
    11-24-08 05:23 PM
    you can not do it online you need to either have the store do it or you can call in to #611 or 800.922.0204 to customer service using your dads phone not either of the phones you want switched and they can transfer the service.

You do realize you will be paying either 10$ a month or an early term fee right??
    11-24-08 05:32 PM
    You can do it online. I used to do it all the time.
    11-24-08 05:34 PM
    Log in to the account, then click "Activate My Phone", then "Activate Equipment". You have to give it a reason but thats all there is to it. I hope this helps.
    11-24-08 05:37 PM
    you can not do it online you need to either have the store do it or you can call in to #611 or 800.922.0204 to customer service using your dads phone not either of the phones you want switched and they can transfer the service.

You do realize you will be paying either 10$ a month or an early term fee right??

No, we both had numbers on the family plan, I just had to activate the storm under his name because I just got it for his number, then we had to switch the phones back around, and activate it under my number. I just called, it's a pain in the ***. I'm not sure how we are gonna switch the data plan....
    11-24-08 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD