my balckberry storm is flashed to metro and i accidently did an update on my phone so it is now like i have verizon i have no mms and no interenet.

i want to use my bb messenger but i dunno how and i wanna sends emails but i dunno how i bought my phone from craigslist so when i try to set up my email on my phone i cant because i dont have what ever the rep has given to owner before me to set it up someone help pleaseeeee.
    03-11-10 01:26 PM
    You probably need the service books again, or whatever people are using from Metro to any blackberry/data services
    03-11-10 01:35 PM
    It need to be flashed again. Unlike unlocking, which only needs to be done once, flashing needs to be done after an OS update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 01:54 PM
    my balckberry storm is flashed to metro and i accidently did an update on my phone so it is now like i have verizon i have no mms and no interenet.

i want to use my bb messenger but i dunno how and i wanna sends emails but i dunno how i bought my phone from craigslist so when i try to set up my email on my phone i cant because i dont have what ever the rep has given to owner before me to set it up someone help pleaseeeee.
    Needs to be reflashed again, but either way the native rim apps won't work unless its a branded metro pcs device.
    03-13-10 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD