Is it just me or is google images useless on your storm? I was trying to find images today on my phone and gave up after 30minutes of failing. I tried google images, whenever I click on an image the screen's frames are all messed up where the image is partial top and text is lower part of the screen even when you click "view larger image" then when I try to save the partial viewed picture on the top frame I cant save it??? I tried in opera as well and I could not get it to work, am I missing something here? How do you guys search and save for images on your storm?
    01-09-09 05:57 AM
    Any ideas how to download images from the internet onto your storm? I am still having this issue.
    01-17-09 04:07 PM
    I was having the same problem. All I do know is go to m.google.com and then
    Search for images. It works fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 04:14 PM
    Is it just me or is google images useless on your storm? I was trying to find images today on my phone and gave up after 30minutes of failing. I tried google images, whenever I click on an image the screen's frames are all messed up where the image is partial top and text is lower part of the screen even when you click "view larger image" then when I try to save the partial viewed picture on the top frame I cant save it??? I tried in opera as well and I could not get it to work, am I missing something here? How do you guys search and save for images on your storm?
    When you say "search & images for your phone" do you mean wallpapers? If so try BlackBerry Storm Wallpaper | Backgrounds | Images | StormGrounds.com
    try Free Blackberry Storm Wallpapers | Free 360×480 Blackberry Storm Wallpapers
    or Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, videos and games for your cell phone | Zedge

Enjoy!
    01-17-09 06:02 PM
    No as in just finding/saving pictures. Like I was trying to search for a picture of william shatner (long story lol) and nothing seems to work.

- If I goto google.com > images > view larger image I have my split frame and cant save the image.

- If I goto m.google.com > search > images I see all of the images, if i click for a larger version it just takes me to webpages with the image on the page and I cant save from there either.

There has to be a way to search for an image that comes to mind and save the thing?!
    01-17-09 10:31 PM
    Any ideas? I would think this would be a pretty easy option and something people have used before me?
    01-20-09 08:46 PM
    I do this all the time...

1) zoom as/if required

2) a light touch on the screen (not a screen "click") to bring up the bar on the bottom.

3) click the pointer and touch/drag (lightly no click) to the image you want

4) click the BBerry button for the menu

5) select "save image".

6) change file name & destination folder if required... not much different than you'd be used to on your PC.
    Last edited by mrcoyote; 01-20-09 at 09:13 PM.
    01-20-09 09:03 PM
    Have you tried using Google Image Ripper?

The site uses Google's image search the displays the images in full size with direct links to the images rather than the Google thumbnail formatting.

Works fine from my Bold

h ttp://dearcomputer.nl/gir

01-21-09 04:54 AM
    I was having the same problem. All I do know is go to m.google.com and then
    Search for images. It works fine.

Thanks, working well now!
    01-21-09 05:52 AM
    I have this same issue. Any fixes? Very annoying to have the split screen and m.google.com doesnt work well. As another person said, it just takes me to the website with the image on it. Saving each image in order to view it in full screen is not a good option. Its very inefficient. There has to be a better way.
    01-25-09 11:36 PM
    dude same thing has happened with me. it wont work directly off of google images, but you can find the website that its off of and just go there. thats the best way that ive figured it out, but then again ive only needed to get images off the big G.I. like twice
    01-25-09 11:47 PM
    I was having this issue. After I made the switch to .90 its been working the way its meant to, showing the full image only on the screen.

01-26-09 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD