In a moment of madness I ordered the htc hd2 from my service provider. I was going to take out another contract and keep my storm. However they upgraded me and rejected my application for another contract for My storm! What do I do!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 11:16 AM
    you have 30days to decide if you like the device so no worries. test out the htc and if its not to your liking you can switch to the S2. Just choose wisely because you only have one chance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 11:28 AM
    call O2....as i don't know their return policies...but i'm sure you can straighten it out.
    11-19-09 11:34 AM
    Just call them and get it figured out. State your case and make them take back the other device if they won't let you sign another contract.
    11-19-09 11:35 AM
    Can't you just add a 2nd line to your account? Just wondering...
    11-19-09 03:56 PM
    Can't you just add a 2nd line to your account? Just wondering...
    I tried to do this and they said I failed their credit check lol. I have spent the last few hours in panic. However, after a lot of shouting and perhaps a little begging I have rescued my BB contract and still get the other phone.

I didn't even realize what I had done until they turned off my BIS like 5 minutes after I completed the order!!

Panic over
    11-19-09 05:16 PM
    Sweet, cool deal. Hope all works out for ya.
    11-19-09 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD