I love everything about my storm except that I get no signal in my apt!!!! isn't verizon supposed to have the best coverage? with t mobile i have every bar!
    11-21-08 02:39 PM
    I love everything about my storm except that I get no signal in my apt!!!! isn't verizon supposed to have the best coverage? with t mobile i have every bar!
    where are you located?
    11-21-08 02:41 PM
    That sucks. I had ATT moved and the coverage map was great but I had nothing in my new APT .. I couldn't make calls. Texts were sporadic. I had like 1 bar.
    11-21-08 02:45 PM
    where are you located?
    Right outside of Philly
    11-21-08 02:48 PM
    hmm, maybe theres an issue with ur particular unit, u should ask someone with another phone or blackberry who has verizon to come there and see what kind of signal they get
    11-21-08 02:53 PM
    Right outside of Philly
    Where at? We're in King of Prussia - have never had a problem hetting signal - there's only like 2 or 3 bad areas where it will drop calls.
    11-21-08 02:59 PM
    Where at? We're in King of Prussia - have never had a problem hetting signal - there's only like 2 or 3 bad areas where it will drop calls.
    Down by the airport. I called Verizon to whine, apparently there's a signal relay less than a mile from my place. Just my luck.
    11-21-08 03:10 PM
    you may want to take it back, let them know it does not work in your apt.
    11-21-08 03:12 PM
    you may want to take it back, let them know it does not work in your apt.
    I'm considering it. I hate to take it back, I LOVE it
    11-21-08 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD