I'v been on here for about a week and i see A LOT of negative posts talkin about what they dont like and how there phone is messing up. I dont know about yal or if im by myself but mine has yet to mess up and I LOVE my storm. Its like no phone is perfect everyone should know that. And its new so can yall not have any patience with it? But once again I LOVE mine is there anyone else thinkin like i am?
    12-28-08 01:45 AM
    My Storm has been wonderful I have no complaints. I have been wondering whats going on with some of these Storms people have. I have 3 friends who have the Storm and they love it also no complaints. You are so right about it being new, and with new technology you have to expect issues.
    12-28-08 01:48 AM
    I'v been on here for about a week and i see A LOT of negative posts talkin about what they dont like and how there phone is messing up. I dont know about yal or if im by myself but mine has yet to mess up and I LOVE my storm. Its like no phone is perfect everyone should know that. And its new so can yall not have any patience with it? But once again I LOVE mine is there anyone else thinkin like i am?
    I love my phone. Took awhile to get used to, but now that, that's over with it's all good! =). Of course it has its' bugs, but i think it'll be worth it in the long run. By far the best phone i've owned.
    12-28-08 01:48 AM
    I love mine, but anyone who says it's perfect is either

1. Is so in love with their phone they wont admit it has some bugs
    2. Never use a phone before

It's no perfect by any means but it will be eventually.
    12-28-08 01:49 AM
    First this should be in the rant/rave subforum but yes I love mine. Never had a problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 01:49 AM
    my bad 4 puttn it in here but no im not sayin it is perfect but like i said its new so of course it is gonna have its problems but i also have patience
    12-28-08 01:59 AM
    my bad 4 puttn it in here but no im not sayin it is perfect but like i said its new so of course it is gonna have its problems but i also have patience
    Don't apologize, I'm just letting you know for future reference. I'm not a mod so I really could care less.
    12-28-08 02:02 AM
    I love my Storm! And with each OS update it just gets better and better!

12-28-08 03:03 AM
    i love my bb storm ... im a first time bb user and im sold... ive never owned a smart phone prior but its great... im very into the internet and reading about new things so the storm allow me to do that as would any other smart phone or bb phone but i fell in love regardless of the negative feedback all over the net about the storm
    12-28-08 03:24 AM
    Nope. I'm not happy with it. It is a completely broken device. What it "can" be, or "will" be is not of any relevance. This phone shouldn't have come out for 6 months. 5 OS's in 5 weeks? Something's wrong with that to me. That says RIM knew it was broken, yet pushed it to market for P-R-O-F-I-T-S! And 5 OS's later, it's still laggy, buggy, and overall, not a capable business phone.

6 month from now? It will probably be an awesome device. This isn't 6 months from now.
    12-28-08 03:25 AM
    Love mine as well.
    12-28-08 03:43 AM
    Nope. I'm not happy with it. It is a completely broken device. What it "can" be, or "will" be is not of any relevance. This phone shouldn't have come out for 6 months. 5 OS's in 5 weeks? Something's wrong with that to me. That says RIM knew it was broken, yet pushed it to market for P-R-O-F-I-T-S! And 5 OS's later, it's still laggy, buggy, and overall, not a capable business phone.

6 month from now? It will probably be an awesome device. This isn't 6 months from now.
    I thought this was about people who actually like or LOVE their Storm.

I have to say I am understanding that there are some issues with the OS and I can see that they are working the bugs out. But I LOVE my Storm too. I talk Crap to all my peeps with the G1 and the iphone. I got partners selling there darn iphones to buy an unlocked Storm.

can you image how AWESOME this phone will be when they work out the bugs and keep improving on it.
    there are things the iphone still cant do that the storm does and look how long thats been out. what generation are they on now 2, 3 who know.

"LOVE IT"
    12-28-08 03:51 AM
    Loved mind since the day I got it. Realistically there is no such thing as a perfect device. However, my storm exceed my expectations based from the past phones I've owned. Also this is a smartphone loaded with features so there is bound to have bugs.

12-28-08 03:56 AM
    the storm is nice with it dun
    12-28-08 04:09 AM
    I haven't had a single problem with mine and I am a power user. I use mine for work and send over a hundred emails a day easily.

12-28-08 04:18 AM
    I love my storm too!

I also posted a thread about the fact I love my storm and also that I haven't had any major problems that would bring me to hate the phone.

Also it amazes me when I see the amount of people who have had replacements, they are ether very fussy about tiny problems or they have had a bad batch of storms.

That's my two cents.

Thanks.

Tom.

12-28-08 04:43 AM
    I haven't had a single problem with mine and I am a power user. I use mine for work and send over a hundred emails a day easily.

Do you use the landscape qwerty or the portrait suretype? I'm asking this because I'm having a really hard time adapting to the typing on my storm because I'm used to typing really fast on an actual full qwerty keypad. I just want the opinion of a power user.

12-28-08 06:02 AM
    newbie question: what is the different, advantages, disadvantages from .85 from the other updates ?

Thanks
    12-28-08 07:02 AM
    Yes! I love mine. I have had no serious issues. I look forward to the camera being fixed, and a couple of other issues that I think are less than par, however even as it is, it is the superior phone in the market!
    12-28-08 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD