...not a lot, just shining em up and sending out as FRUs.

I asked for a replacement because of a lot of dust under the screen. New unit arrived and there is no click in the upper left corner. Much worse than the first unit I had that VZW replaced in November.

I have to save that the Verizon rep did exactly what they should. It was the shortest call I have had with any CSR in a while. "Sorry about that, a new unit will be overnighted to you, arriving before 10:30 am."

I have to say that I have had pretty good luck with their customer service and tech support. Four calls and each time the rep did what they should have without applying any pressure or asking for escalation.
    01-15-09 11:54 AM
    Mods, move this to the Rants/Raves folder please... what is the point of this post?
    01-15-09 12:20 PM
    ...not a lot, just shining em up and sending out as FRUs.

I asked for a replacement because of a lot of dust under the screen. New unit arrived and there is no click in the upper left corner. Much worse than the first unit I had that VZW replaced in November.

I have to save that the Verizon rep did exactly what they should. It was the shortest call I have had with any CSR in a while. "Sorry about that, a new unit will be overnighted to you, arriving before 10:30 am."

I have to say that I have had pretty good luck with their customer service and tech support. Four calls and each time the rep did what they should have without applying any pressure or asking for escalation.
    This doesnt say what they are doing with the returns!
    01-15-09 12:41 PM
    i understan you. My first black berry clicked okay and it was a canadian one it had a smaller screen but no dust in it, i ended up taking it back because i charged it with a third party car charger and the touch screen didnt work after a battery pull, and the new one i got clicks alot better but its a mexico storm and it atracts dust underneath the screen, i figure if it gets real bad im going to take it apart and clean it. and the "new" one they gave me was one someone had brought back becuase it had scratches on the device and dust underscreen .
    01-15-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD