So, I was having a lot of trouble with people hearing me on my storm. Same problem on all version of OS. 113 was an improvement in the overall phone. It was getting better. Some people on CB recommended I get a replacement because they had the best call quality of their lives. I called VZW and they sent me a "new to me" Storm. It came in the mail and one corner of the screen was dead. If you looked at the screen it was lower than the other corners. obviously, I was shaking my head and muttering expletives.

I called VZW and explained my problem. He said he was surprised because no one else was having this problem. I asked if they would swap me out a curve. They said they really wanted to help me, but they could only send me a storm. I pondered it. I said no thanks, hung up and reactivated my pearl. I am spending (wasting) so much time on this site hoping for the GC or some other miracle to happen. For now the storm sits in its box. I really tried to like it, but going back to the pearl really solidified for me how bad the Storm really is. I was typing an email and the suretype was rock solid. the phone is fast. Locks and unlocks fast. reboots fast. internet is fast. The OS is almost the same except for the touchscreen and GPS.

Maybe when/if OS 18x comes out I will give it a try. It is very easy to change phones on VZW. I really like VZW and they have to be kicking themselves for rushing this product. Until then, peace out CB. Keep the pressure on.
    03-27-09 09:27 AM
    Good luck man.
    03-27-09 09:50 AM
    Well all I have to say is that we've been hearing the gc is close for months now. So I doubt any of us will be using .18x for a while...if it even becomes the gc.

Good luck with your pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 09:57 AM
    weird. another thread about people having problems with the Storm..
    03-27-09 09:58 AM
    weird. another thread about people having problems with the Storm..
    Weird, another user with 2000+ posts who is an *******.....
    03-27-09 10:00 AM
    I don't think he meant it as an attack.
    03-27-09 10:02 AM
    That was uncalled for. Just because you have problems doesn't mean everyone does.

I understand his post. I don't see why everybody complains, my Storm works fine. Sorry you're having problems.
    03-27-09 10:04 AM
    Good luck OP. At least we share the same wishes.
    Well, that and the naked... well nevermind.

Sultan - Where in Ro-chacha?
    03-27-09 10:06 AM
    Good look matey. You will be back, they always come back
    03-27-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD