Is there ever going to be a way to use this touch screen like the iPhone and not have to click the screen? I know it has been asked before and I know I should just go buy the iPhone, however I love my Storm and I would just like to have the option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 11:27 AM
    i dont see an option for that anywhere. unless you use opera mini 5. you dont need to click there. lol
    10-29-09 11:52 AM
    Ya you are right...it does defeat the purpose of having sure press

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 12:12 PM
    Why? What is the problem with having to click?

And...

Yes, it does defeat the purpose of the "click" screen.
    10-29-09 12:20 PM
    to go along with this question...Is there ever going to be a way to type on this phone with out using the touch screen?
    10-29-09 12:26 PM
    to go along with this question...Is there ever going to be a way to type on this phone with out using the touch screen?
    yes with a bluetooth keyboard such as this... there are others but this seems to be the most popular.

Amazon.com: iGo Stowaway Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for Blackberry and other PDA/ Handhelds: Electronics
    10-29-09 12:28 PM
    telekinetic powers!!
    10-29-09 12:36 PM
    Why? What is the problem with having to click?

And...

Yes, it does defeat the purpose of the "click" screen.
    once you "click" you can't go back.
    10-29-09 12:37 PM
    I Never said I did not like the surepress. I bought the Storm because I like the surepress click. I would have bought the iPhone if I preferred that style. I am merely looking for the option because I have used the Opera browser and I also like that style of selection and think it would work great with other applications. I just think that having the option would be cool and worth paying a reasonable amount for.
    10-29-09 12:50 PM
    Another thought is that if this one little button ever broke, sliped out of place, or fails in any other way, it would render this phone useless. I am not one who buys phones very often. I had my last phone for about 4 years. This would also be a way to ensure the life of my Storm.
    10-29-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD