This is a question for any RIM devs out there.

With so many people asking for particular features, why haven't the simpler ones been implemented. For example, everyone has constantly asked for inertial scrolling, and truth be told, it really shouldn't be that hard to implement. You can implement it for PC in literally a few minutes so I just wonder why all these requests have been ignored.

I know not eveyrone likes it and such, but with all the different requests for features and seeing literally none of them, I'm just suprised their all being completely ignored.

Now ill get probably flamed.
    04-22-09 12:14 PM
    Im not going to flame you. Im just curious if you have developed script before and for this phone in particular? It does not actually seem as easy because of from what I have read RIM has the OS pretty locked down for what you can really do. Dont know if the OS part is correct but it is not as easy to create and function properly.

And when you say inertial scroll are you talking flick scrolling or when you would tilt your screen one way or the other? We have that app already and its in the app store or at mobihand.
    04-22-09 12:35 PM
    Just flick...

and no i have never written anything for blackberry, so if thats the reason thats fine, its just it doesnt seem like it would be complicated, i mean **** gmail pretty much does it already, i just wanted something OS wide. There are other things being asked for that are just good ideas. They dont copy off iphone, a lot of features are in iphone and android that we just dont have.

Look how excited people got when they thought it was in .122 because people were just joking
    04-22-09 12:55 PM
    i wish. like when you are in a thread and want to go to the last response or something or go back to the top. pain in the bootay
    04-22-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD