If I buy an unlocked BB Storm on craigslist (the Verizon version) to use for Tmobile.. and I'm going to be switching TO Verizon in a couple of months... would I be able to use the same phone. Does anyone know if Verizon will let me just get the plan that goes along with it?
    01-25-09 12:01 AM
    Yeah that should not be a problem. Just make sure the device has a clean ESN before you buy it. Lots of people buy phones from third parties and as long as it is a VZW device (the ESN is in their database) then it should be fine.
    01-25-09 12:09 AM
    I'm STUCK right now, I just bought myself an iPhone 3G 16gb for $600... but on craigs list they have BB Storms unlocked for about $475... IDK if to stick with the iPhone I have or not!!! ughhhhhhh
    01-25-09 12:11 AM
    Make sure no fees are outstanding from the previous owner. Call VZ before you buy with the ESN to make sure.

The one selling should have no problem giving it if nothing is
    Owed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 01:52 AM
    I have great news!!!! :-D

I'm gunna sell the iPhone 3G and switch to a BB Storm!!!

It's been one day and I already miss my BBM, BB Email, and all the push notifications.
    01-25-09 09:06 AM
    I have great news!!!! :-D

I'm gunna sell the iPhone 3G and switch to a BB Storm!!!

It's been one day and I already miss my BBM, BB Email, and all the push notifications.

Another one turned from the darkside!
    01-25-09 11:06 AM
    I don't think it matters if the previous person owes money. It has nothing to do with you. Make sure the phone is not stolen or reported lost. That should be good enough.
    01-25-09 11:09 AM
    I don't think it matters if the previous person owes money. It has nothing to do with you. Make sure the phone is not stolen or reported lost. That should be good enough.
    I think they are talking about the phone being on an account that is in collections or is past due. If it is past due the seller wont be able to remove it from their account and therefor a buyer wont be able to add it to theirs.
    01-25-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD