Do you really care what I think????? I find it so funny that when someone decides that dont like a product, they feel the urge to go to a forum that supports the product and tell us why they couldnt figure out how to use it.

SO WHAT.

I have a Storm, I like it. I dont want an iphone, if I did, I would be on the iphone forum. I bought a storm, I use a storm, I dont care that you couldn't figure out how to use yours. That really doesnt impact me or how I use mine.

If we all made our own lists of things we love about the storm, then a list of things we hate about it. I am sure it would be just as long as the list of love/hate for the iphone (or any other phone for that matter). Every phone has strengths and weaknesses.

I am still convinced that about 25% of the posters on this site are really just iphone users. You know, the ones that are insecure. They will only feel better if everyone else starts to think like they do. They have been insecure their entire live. They were insecure growing up, they were insecure in college, and now, they are insecure about what they buy.
    12-14-08 08:41 AM
    I agree. Love my storm. Sure, takes some getting used to, has flaws, but I LOVE IT. Don't hate, aprreciate.
    12-14-08 08:48 AM
    I hear ya, if you have a Storm, you have a Storm. More and more people are making threads about them.. its definitely getting old.
    12-14-08 08:50 AM
    I agree. Love my storm. Sure, takes some getting used to, has flaws, but I LOVE IT. Don't hate, aprreciate.
    HOLLA!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-14-08 08:52 AM
    I have had my phone since launch and I love it. The battery lasts longer than my 8830 (although I'm sure if I adjusted the settings on the 8830 I could have gotten a longer battery life), works well with 4.7.0.76, has a little light leak but I'm sure that's normal, and sometimes the touchscreen is slow to respond but a soft reset usually fixes that.

In summary it has a few flaws (which I'm sure will be fixed with future software updates) but I love it more and more every day.
    12-14-08 09:07 AM
    I got mine seven days after launch...Coming here prior to my receiving it and reading so many negitive comments definitely can make a person think, "Did I make the right decision".

After getting the phone and giving it a few days I love my Storm. It does everything I want and more and I have had no problems. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but sometimes I wish all the people who return the Storm would just return it and go to Win Mobile, the IPhone, or whatever and quit complaining.

Maybe all of the people who enjoy their Storms should create a post.
    12-14-08 09:32 AM
    I am one of those who decided it wasn't for me- I get why people post about leaving the Storm- after all the hype and excitement you need closure. No worries, I didn't start a thread on my critique on the phone and why I didn't care for it. Go ahead and start your threads on why you love the Storm, there are enough of those going around too, but that just makes you a hypocrite when you complain about those who post the other. Honestly there should be a sticky created for a "Feelings Thread" so the rest of us can read important things about the phone and everyone wanting to say they love it or hate it can huddle together, light candles, give hugs, and cry. Even though I don't have it anymore, I am still interested in learning more about it as Verizon works to improve it.
    12-14-08 10:20 AM
    I just got a storm yesterday and now today my display screen just randomly turns on? How do I make that not happen anymore? Any help?
    09-27-09 10:56 PM
    The storm is awesome. I still got one despite all the negative reviews. Being really tech-savvy you have to realize that most of the people writing the reviews...well...aren't. You just have to dive right in and tinker with every little option you can find. Being tech savvy, you'll be sure to find a helluva lot more options to change than someone who has used it for about 2 minutes and is frustrated as all **** because they don't know how to use the keyboard (hehe).
    09-27-09 11:04 PM
    this thread was created when dinosaurs roamed the earth....it should have died back then too!
    09-27-09 11:08 PM
    Honestly, I think one of the main "complaints" if you will about the Storm is that its not like the iPhone. Which any intelligent person can see, is a stupid comparison to start with.
    09-27-09 11:17 PM
    this thread was created when dinosaurs roamed the earth....it should have died back then too!
    I'd say its back from a while seeing the date, but better than having a new thread created stating the same thing......no?

09-27-09 11:26 PM
    I'd say its back from a while seeing the date, but better than having a new thread created stating the same thing......no?

theres already a million and a half of these threads created.
    09-27-09 11:47 PM
    My 2-3 weeks with the Storm has convinced me that it's one of the most promising devices I've ever owned, and one of the most frustrating as well. As a tech guy and a dedicated tweaker of anything and everything, I'm happy with it. But I can only imagine the anger and frustration the average non tech person feels using this device to its fullest. The OS was not, and IMO, is still not, ready for prime time. Hopefully the next full release of a 5.0 OS, along with app support, will finally make it into what it should have been when released.
    09-28-09 12:08 AM
    The storm is fun. Sure it's got flaws but there's also fixes for it. For me, it would be boring if it worked flawlessly out of the box. Updating to .230, fixing the screen, deleting apps that will make it run smoother, changing settings and tweaking apps to make them work efficiently. This makes my experience with the Storm fun.
    09-28-09 01:29 AM
    Woot love my storm

09-28-09 01:50 AM
    They say ignorance is bliss, and this thread is proof of it. If you had an Iphone you would realize how pathetic the Storm is.
    09-28-09 04:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD