I think people need to give the phone more time before they said they don't like the phone. I think we are all been a victim of an iphone. We are so use to do think a certain way, iphone way lol, that when new phone come along that isn't conform to iphone way of doing things. We dismiss it as a failure, I think i read somewhere that if Storm were to come out first then people would be having a hard time adjusting to an iphone. It is nice to see that not everybody hate the storm
    11-25-08 07:29 AM
    Nice to see a positive thread about the Storm. I got mine last Saturday and I love it more every day. This is my first BB, have always had Windows Mobile devices before. Coming from an XV6700 into this phone, the Storm is a big upgrade. It's taking me awhile to get used to not having a stylus, but I find with a combination of buttons and swipes, I can actually do most things quicker than I could on WM. My typing on the landscape QWERTY keyboard is really starting to rock. I still suck on SureType, though. The display on this thing is amazing. It's a real attention grabber. Last night I pulled it out of my coat pocket just to see if I had any calls and right away a friend of mine noticed that big, bright, beautiful screen. "Wow, new phone? Really nice!" Now this guy doesn't know a BlackBerry from a dingle berry, so there's no doubt the Storm has that "wow" factor. I'll say it again - I love it. And it's just going to keep getting better as updates and new software come out for it. I'll bet most of the people complaining about it haven't even used one. They're probably just jealous because we've got one and they don't.
    11-25-08 07:50 AM
    Love the phone.. but typing in passwords are a b....
    11-25-08 07:54 AM
    I''m happy as well. The Storm is my first Blackberry device and first smartphone and I couldn't be happier.
    Ditto. I am quite pleased. I can understand some of the complaints I've seen, but personally I am very happy with it. I'm sure updates will make it even better.
    11-25-08 08:05 AM
    This is a much more positive and encouraging thread.
    Maybe I will wait until the next batch instead of going for the Samsung.
    I have to get something because I'm ready to kill my Treo.
    11-25-08 09:46 AM
    I love my Storm as well, I got it in the mail, and straight out of the box I was enjoying it, it took me all of 5-10min to get used to it, now I type on it faster than I did with my Curve for the 1 month I had it. I'm very satisfied with the Storm and have yet to see why people have been complaining about it.
    11-25-08 09:57 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD